How to deal with poverty?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
There are many people who have a much harder time dealing with poverty due to the fact that they simply cannot make money due to bad economy. I also belong to such kind of cluntry where poverty rate is very high as well. So, what could be done under such kind of circumstances?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
You first need to build skills and knowledge, once you have knowledge and skills, getting a job becomes easier. Once you have job, money begins to pour and you can save some of that money and make an investment later on.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investing in education and training programs can help to equip you with the skills and knowledge that are needed to secure better-paying jobs, and ultimately lift you out of poverty.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
It has been an old issue and even the United Nation (UN) cannot solve this poverty. I can feel the sentiment of people who are in this situation. I wish the local govenment will create more series of training for their livelihhood programs.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It has been an old issue and even the United Nation (UN) cannot solve this poverty. I can feel the sentiment of people who are in this situation. I wish the local govenment will create more series of training for their livelihhood programs.
Trying to stay away from poverty is the main reason why people like us are coming online to make some money. We just have to find our way out of poverty.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Never stop learning. Always upgrade your skills to meet with market demands. Grasp any opportunity, online or offline, which helps you to make money legally. Look for good deals when shopping for your necessities.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Never stop learning. Always upgrade your skills to meet with market demands. Grasp any opportunity, online or offline, which helps you to make money legally. Look for good deals when shopping for your necessities.
I noticed that the rich people will never stop learning what they engage in so that they will have new ideas on how to run that business

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
There is no secret method in dealing with poverty, the only way to deal with this is to work hard and make investments. Cause working alone cannot generate the kind of money you need.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Poverty strikes anywhere on the planet. It could be avoided f there is family planning. Those having many children suffer hunger. How could the parents feed 5,,7, or 10 children if they do not have business or work? It is so hard. There is a need to build a business before getting into marriage. Family control and self-control and discipline help reduce poverty.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Just my opinion, but I think the solution is Attitude. If you think you can, you are right, but if you thaink you can't, you are still right.

I started my life being born in the Ghetto and my mom had three kids when my dad was killed racing cars and she had never even had a job, but we made it and no matter what your story is, you can make it too if you want to bad enough.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Just my opinion, but I think the solution is Attitude. If you think you can, you are right, but if you thaink you can't, you are still right.

I started my life being born in the Ghetto and my mom had three kids when my dad was killed racing cars and she had never even had a job, but we made it and no matter what your story is, you can make it too if you want to bad enough.
Your mom is a very strong lady, a fighter. She was able to raise you all alone. She has all the guts. I salute your nom. Maybe your dad passed away young. That was a sad fate, so sudden.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Your mom is a very strong lady, a fighter. She was able to raise you all alone. She has all the guts. I salute your nom. Maybe your dad passed away young. That was a sad fate, so sudden.
Yes, my dad was 24 when he died and I was the oldest of 3 kids at 3 years old, so life was tough.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
There are many people who have a much harder time dealing with poverty due to the fact that they simply cannot make money due to bad economy. I also belong to such kind of cluntry where poverty rate is very high as well. So, what could be done under such kind of circumstances?
One way to overcome poverty is to become an entrepreneur so that you can create new jobs, at least for yourself and those around you. With the existence of internet media, we can use it to find business ideas that we can build and develop.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
The only way to deal with poverty is by working extremely smart and hard and utilizing every opportunity at your disposal to your bien benefit.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Poverty strikes anywhere on the planet. It could be avoided f there is family planning. Those having many children suffer hunger. How could the parents feed 5,,7, or 10 children if they do not have business or work? It is so hard. There is a need to build a business before getting into marriage. Family control and self-control and discipline help reduce poverty.
People can still even be living in poverty when they are working. So the remedy to it is for them to work very hard

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is why it is advisable to have more than one source of making money because with the way the economy is, dependent on one source of income is always going to make life very challenging for you.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This is why it is advisable to have more than one source of making money because with the way the economy is, dependent on one source of income is always going to make life very challenging for you.
I am sure that those who have just one source of income will not be making so much money like those who have two or three sources of income

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
People can still even be living in poverty when they are working. So the remedy to it is for them to work very hard
To uplift the self from poverty is to initiate a profitable business. Those living in poverty are poorest of the poor and they cannot stand up to change their lives without support either from the government or relatives. They need education, orientation and training.

Back