How to deal with spot buying

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
This is one problem that aid unnecessary kind of spending. Just buying what you sight at the spot because you have the money. This is buying what you never planned for. This isn't good ho can this be eradicated?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
This is one problem that aid unnecessary kind of spending. Just buying what you sight at the spot because you have the money. This is buying what you never planned for. This isn't good ho can this be eradicated?
I am sorry to say that I am not a spot buyer. I need time to think before buying something. I am not frugal bit a practical one.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000

One way to eradicate this problem is to create and stick to a budget. Create a list of the items you need to purchase and the amount you are willing to spend on each item. When you are shopping, only buy the items on your list, and avoid any impulse purchases. Additionally, you can set aside a certain amount of money each month for fun purchases, such as clothes or entertainment. This will help you stay within your budget and prevent unnecessary spending.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
One way to eradicate this problem is to create and stick to a budget. Create a list of the items you need to purchase and the amount you are willing to spend on each item. When you are shopping, only buy the items on your list, and avoid any impulse purchases. Additionally, you can set aside a certain amount of money each month for fun purchases, such as clothes or entertainment. This will help you stay within your budget and prevent unnecessary spending.
Yeah budgeting is key , one just have to draw up a budget and stick to it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
It takes a lot of discipline to over come this. There is always this urge to buy things when we see them just cause we have the capital to do so. I think the best way to overcome this is to totally discipline ourselves, though it would of cause take time to achieve this.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Yeah you might be right I think all of that happens when we have money in our pockete and we can't resist buying and buying things we just need self discipline

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Practical solution: Don't go out with more money than you need to meet up your daily endeavors and get back home. That way, you would not spend knowing that you might not find your way home.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Lol @finding our way home. That's the truth wr just need to have limited amount of money on us and money Is saved. it is very possible if we try it

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
This is something I used to do a lot if I had the money and it would land me with many problems when I did that if they were not planned purchases. I got to the point where I would be really strict with myself when I went to the store and I would tell myself to only pick up what I went to the store for and nothing else. The more I did this, the more used to it I got to just go in for what I wanted and then left.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Lol @finding our way home. That's the truth wr just need to have limited amount of money on us and money Is saved. it is very possible if we try it
@cherry123 haven't you realized that since the cashless policy started some months ago, some people are more careful with spending. One of my friends, the salary they paid him lasted for more than a month for the first time. Something that used to finish in 5 days.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I had this problem when I was younger. I could not stop buying unnecessary items especially when I encountered a really good deal. Now, I am more self disciplined. When I wanted to buy something other than those I planned, I would leave the shop and walk for a while to think about it.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Most of the time when we have money in our pocket then a spot buying remains good for us, because something which is present suddenly on certain spot and if we have money and it is in very low price then we can purchase it.

Back