How To Deal With The Fear Of Growing Up?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I personally scared to grow up. now i'm 25 but i still scare of too many things like marriage or even driving. how to deal with this fear?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am also scared of growing up but I have noticed that I do grow up weather I like it or not. Time doesn't stop. I wish it did though
yes that is true but what about missing opportunities? it's like i'm running away from opportunity. how someone can deal with this fear?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
If you are scared of growing up, think of the benefits of growing up. You can make decisions by yourself. If you find a good job, you can be financially independent.

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.480
No need to be scared. You would grow up to overcome that fear because there is nothing you can do to stop your growth. Best thing is to tune your mind to accept that and start aligning.

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
I get scared about growing up too, I am now 27 and a little scared. One thing that has helped me is the decision to enjoy the process of growing and getting new things that I didn't have growing up. I have also learn the importance of being mindful of my younger self, embracing it and knowing that everything that has happened is part of growing up. I learnt that failing to acknowledge the past only makes you fight with unknown demons. But when you know that version of yourself, it will always be you and against you(older version vs the current version).

Back