How to detect a good investment?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
If you keep on thinking about the right investment but got no right move because you are afraid or not so sure if that is the right investment, well, there are ways how to detect a good investment. It is very necessary to detect good investments. The following are the ways: 1. Evaluate your comfort zone in taking on risks 2. Research company information 3. Check if the company has manageable debt 4. Know the Price-to-Earnings Ratio 5. Examine price history and revenue trends 6. Consider alternative or emerging markets 7. Final Thoughts.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
Tell me more and if you have some site where people recomend in what to invest it would be great. I don't have time for do all research but I have money.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Thanks for sharing sis, it seems that the method of detecting a good investment that you present is more likely to be for stock instruments. The level of risk must be adjusted to the investor's personality, type of profile. Investors can choose the type of stock that is suitable for themselves whether they like high risk by choosing speculative stocks.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
A good investment scheme is that one that has some favourable conditions like affordable minimum investment portfolio's, flexible monthly plans on payment of the investment and one that has a better return on investment.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
The first thing I know about a good investment scheme is that it has good returns on investment. you are sure of getting your profit and it has some favourable conditions

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
In general, to detect a good investment, first, the investment platform must have official permission from the government, second, be transparent in managing investment funds and provide adequate information to potential investors, third, realistic, meaning that the benefits offered are commensurate with the level of risk.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
With my experience with all these investments, a good one is the one where your capital is secured and can be easily retrieved. Forget about the license or return on investment, once your capital can't be guaranteed, don't invest.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
Thanks for sharing sis, it seems that the method of detecting a good investment that you present is more likely to be for stock instruments. The level of risk must be adjusted to the investor's personality, type of profile. Investors can choose the type of stock that is suitable for themselves whether they like high risk by choosing speculative stocks.
Yes, you're so right sis. This is synonymous to investing stocks wherein you need to follow the steps to avoid facing risks. It's good to investigate or do background as to who you would transact with. It's better be safe than sorry.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
A good investment is one you are sure of profit the investment have the potential of doubling your investment which is what we all thrive to get from the investment

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
If you keep on thinking about the right investment but got no right move because you are afraid or not so sure if that is the right investment, well, there are ways how to detect a good investment. It is very necessary to detect good investments. The following are the ways: 1. Evaluate your comfort zone in taking on risks 2. Research company information 3. Check if the company has manageable debt 4. Know the Price-to-Earnings Ratio 5. Examine price history and revenue trends 6. Consider alternative or emerging markets 7. Final Thoughts.
That's right, I totally agree with you. Especially the company profile where you invest, don't be tempted by high profits before knowing the company profile well. Several companies promised high profits, even though the company was on the verge of collapse.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
There are so many sites that promise to double your investment in just hours or days. I hope novice investors don't fall for scam, HYIP and ponzi sites. Even though I have personally tested my strategy it only succeeded twice but then failed because it was not fast enough to join at the start of the site launch.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
There are so many sites that promise to double your investment in just hours or days. I hope novice investors don't fall for scam, HYIP and ponzi sites. Even though I have personally tested my strategy it only succeeded twice but then failed because it was not fast enough to join at the start of the site launch.
Thanks for sharing the information, I just heard about the site. Of course I would think a thousand times if there was a site that promised very high profits in a short time.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Thanks for sharing the information, I just heard about the site. Of course I would think a thousand times if there was a site that promised very high profits in a short time.
Woo, just heard, have you never encountered HYIP sites and ponzi schemes, or found ponzi schemes in the real world that often occur. My hope is that through RIF there will be no more investors trapped in ponzi and HYIP schemes.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
That's right, I totally agree with you. Especially the company profile where you invest, don't be tempted by high profits before knowing the company profile well. Several companies promised high profits, even though the company was on the verge of collapse.
That is why it is advisable to do a background check before transacting with other investors, especially on trading investments and stock investments. There are low-profile investors yet solid and guaranteed good and legit.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Don't go for investment that isn't going to work for you like get rich schemes they are just thee to lure people to them and scam them of their hard earned money

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
There are scammers online and they are lurking in a corner like a virus waiting for a victim which is why investors and businessmen need to be keen and all the time alert to get rid of scams.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
There are scammers online and they are lurking in a corner like a virus waiting for a victim which is why investors and businessmen need to be keen and all the time alert to get rid of scams.
The scammers are looking for loopholes so that they can capitalise on it and hit you hard.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
We can detect good investment of it booms. If the customers evaluation are satisfactory, then they're signs that the investment is good, One can detect by the way the customers react. People can also visibly see the overcrowded displays of products.

Mayor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Detecting a good investment means you would have to dedicate your time and energy to making Adequate research about the company. Also ensure, You check out for reviews on the company you intend to invest in. Check what they are promising you in return and if it is too good to be true, Avoid it!!

Back