Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
Didn't realize when I typed up some basic stuff for @Jordan, that I forgot some simple donation instructions.

How to Donate to Other Users​

In order to donate, you need to figure out how much RIF Cash you have. One of the three places you can find this out, is by clicking/tapping on RIF.Cash in the Menu Navigation, by going to your profile page, or by viewing a post you had recently posted.

Screenshots to see locations. Highlighted areas are where you can find it:
Screenshot(31).png

Screenshot(33).png

Screenshot(32).png

Then, in order to donate, you need to click on your balance (or the balance of the person you want to donate to), and fill in the information that is requested, in the pop in that shows up on the screen. If in doubt, you can go directly to the currency page to get the same info, by clicking here. ( https://referralindexforum.com/credits/currency/rif-cash.7/ ).

Screenshot of the info you need to fill out:
Screenshot(34).png

Once you filled out all of the information, click on the green donate button, and your good!

Attachments

• Screenshot(29).png
    Screenshot(29).png
    210.5 KB · Views: 12

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh wow so one could actually get to donate some cash to other members in this site, I really did not know about this but will check it out and hope someone will donate some cash to me here šŸ˜. This is a good piece of information that will be of great help to those who will want to help others out and get them to have their first payout or just to donate to them for personal reasons.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.090
Oh wow so one could actually get to donate some cash to other members in this site, I really did not know about this but will check it out and hope someone will donate some cash to me here šŸ˜. This is a good piece of information that will be of great help to those who will want to help others out and get them to have their first payout or just to donate to them for personal reasons.
Given 0.40 $ for you to try the feature.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Given 0.40 $ for you to try the feature.
Thank you so much for the RIF cash donated to me after reading my comment and I really appreciate it shows that the people in this site are caring for one another helping each member to experience one thing or the other about the wonderful site so as to motivate them to put in more work and know that the site cares about everyone in the group.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
If I hire some people here and want pay them in RIF cash, do we pay fee during transfer?
The fee is automatically deducted when the donation is made to another user. If you want to cover the fee, you would need to upcharge something like 3-4% to cover the fee.

Back