• READ THE DESCRIPTION!

This forum is for posting Tutorials and How To's for making money online. It's not for posting questions.

How to earn money with NFTs as a beginner, A guide.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Intro;
As the world of digital assets and cryptocurrency continue to evolve, the use of Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) has become a hot topic. Nfts are digital assets that represent ownership of unique items such as art, music or videos. These assets have gained popularity and have become a source of income for many people. If you are a beginner looking to make money with nfts, then I will show you everything you need to know about nfts including how they work, how to create and sell them and tips on how to make a profit.

Understanding NFTs
NFTs are unique digital assets that are stored on a blockchain similar to crypto currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. The main difference is that NFTs non-fungible, meaning that they cannot be exchanged for other tokens on a one-to-one basis. Each NFT is unique and represents ownership of a specific asset making them valuable to collectors.
One of the most exciting aspects of NFTs is their potential to revolutionize various industries including gaming, sports and music. For example, NFTs can be used in video games to create unique in-game items that players can purchase and own. In sports industry, NFTs can be used to represent ownership of a specific moment in a game or even of a team. Musicians can also utilise NFTs to sell ownership of a specific song or album, creating a new way for fans to support their favorite artists.

Creating NFTs
To create an NFT, you will need to choose the asset that you want to sell and mint it on a block chain. Minting an NFT means creating a unique digital asset on the block chain that is verified and recorded.
Several marketplaces allow you to mint and sell NFTs, such as opensea.io, rarible.io, paintswap.io and niftygateway.io . These platforms offer different features and fees, so it's important to research before choosing one.
Once you have chosen a platform, you will need to connect a digital wallet that supports the block chain on which you want to mint NFT. Commonly used digital wallets include Metamask, Coinbase wallet and Trust wallet. After connecting your wallet, you can then upload the asset that you want to turn into an NFT, such as an image or video. Some marketplaces also allow for the creation of interactive NFTs, such as those that respond to user inputs.

Selling NFTs
Once you have minted your NFT, it's time to sell it. You can list your NFT on a market place and set a price for it. The price of an NFT can vary depending on factors such as the rarity, demand and the artist's reputation. It's important to price your NFT competitively and promote it to potential buyers. Social media platforms like Twitter and Discord can be effective for promoting your NFT to a wider audience.
Another way to sell your NFT is through an auction where potential buyers can bid on your NFT and the highest bidder wins. This cab create a sense if excitement and competition among buyers, potentially driving up the price of your NFT. Some marketplaces for both a fixed price sales and auction, so you can choose the method that works best for you.

Making profit with NFTs.
Making a profit with NFTs requires some strategies and patience. One way to make a profit is to by low and sell high. You can purchase nfts that are undervalued and hold onto them until their value increases.
Another way to make a profit is to create valuable NFTs that are high in demand. This requires research and understanding of the market trends and what the collectors are looking for.
Note:
Do not go into NFTs with the hope of making it a trade like Bitcoin or other crypto coin as there might be losses incurred and this is just to guide you on what nfts are all about and not for investing.

Last edited:

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
I would say go away from NFT. You have good advices but NFT was just trend and people forget it. Meta give up from it which is sign for me everybody will go away.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One could earn with NFTs as a beginner by;
- first of all educating oneself. One needs to learn the basics of NFTs
- determining one's niche
- creating your own NFTs
- participating in NFTs marketplace.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Intro;
As the world of digital assets and cryptocurrency continue to evolve, the use of Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) has become a hot topic. Nfts are digital assets that represent ownership of unique items such as art, music or videos. These assets have gained popularity and have become a source of income for many people. If you are a beginner looking to make money with nfts, then I will show you everything you need to know about nfts including how they work, how to create and sell them and tips on how to make a profit.

Understanding NFTs
NFTs are unique digital assets that are stored on a blockchain similar to crypto currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. The main difference is that NFTs non-fungible, meaning that they cannot be exchanged for other tokens on a one-to-one basis. Each NFT is unique and represents ownership of a specific asset making them valuable to collectors.
One of the most exciting aspects of NFTs is their potential to revolutionize various industries including gaming, sports and music. For example, NFTs can be used in video games to create unique in-game items that players can purchase and own. In sports industry, NFTs can be used to represent ownership of a specific moment in a game or even of a team. Musicians can also utilise NFTs to sell ownership of a specific song or album, creating a new way for fans to support their favorite artists.

Creating NFTs
To create an NFT, you will need to choose the asset that you want to sell and mint it on a block chain. Minting an NFT means creating a unique digital asset on the block chain that is verified and recorded.
Several marketplaces allow you to mint and sell NFTs, such as opensea.io, rarible.io, paintswap.io and niftygateway.io . These platforms offer different features and fees, so it's important to research before choosing one.
Once you have chosen a platform, you will need to connect a digital wallet that supports the block chain on which you want to mint NFT. Commonly used digital wallets include Metamask, Coinbase wallet and Trust wallet. After connecting your wallet, you can then upload the asset that you want to turn into an NFT, such as an image or video. Some marketplaces also allow for the creation of interactive NFTs, such as those that respond to user inputs.

Selling NFTs
Once you have minted your NFT, it's time to sell it. You can list your NFT on a market place and set a price for it. The price of an NFT can vary depending on factors such as the rarity, demand and the artist's reputation. It's important to price your NFT competitively and promote it to potential buyers. Social media platforms like Twitter and Discord can be effective for promoting your NFT to a wider audience.
Another way to sell your NFT is through an auction where potential buyers can bid on your NFT and the highest bidder wins. This cab create a sense if excitement and competition among buyers, potentially driving up the price of your NFT. Some marketplaces for both a fixed price sales and auction, so you can choose the method that works best for you.

Making profit with NFTs.
Making a profit with NFTs requires some strategies and patience. One way to make a profit is to by low and sell high. You can purchase nfts that are undervalued and hold onto them until their value increases.
Another way to make a profit is to create valuable NFTs that are high in demand. This requires research and understanding of the market trends and what the collectors are looking for.
Note:
Do not go into NFTs with the hope of making it a trade like Bitcoin or other crypto coin as there might be losses incurred and this is just to guide you on what nfts are all about and not for investing.
NFTs are good ways of making money but would you believe ne if I tell you that people get scammed on it too? It has happened to me before and I'm being careful now

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah nft is one of good way to get profitable and earn good money frome selling and investing on it, but creating nft needs more than that, in order to create and sell nft we need to be well known or have to advertise our designs and don't forget about the gass fee of nft.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Yeah nft is one of good way to get profitable and earn good money frome selling and investing on it, but creating nft needs more than that, in order to create and sell nft we need to be well known or have to advertise our designs and don't forget about the gass fee of nft.
There are times when I even wonder how people make money from those NFTs that they create. I know a guy who took a picture of an old man a few months back, he turned it to an NFT and he sold it for a lot of money.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.140
NFTs are good ways of making money but would you believe ne if I tell you that people get scammed on it too? It has happened to me before and I'm being careful now
Not all people on the internet are smart one means you need to check buyer reputation on platform and avoid buy or sell on social media platforms because there is no warranties there.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are times when I even wonder how people make money from those NFTs that they create. I know a guy who took a picture of an old man a few months back, he turned it to an NFT and he sold it for a lot of money.
Woe he is lucky, i also watched some peoples create nft and sell them and get good profit, but they don't tell us how they have struggled to create the art and also to sell it and the gas fee an many more, the thing is you need to be well known to sell nft and need to advertise it.

Back