How to earn using WhatsApp?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$4.100
I had joined a social media a few weeks back. Some people keep on asking members to sell WhatsApp to them. I am wondering what's their agenda of buying other people's WhatsApp accounts. Any ideas?

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Wow. Never heard of this before. I think, I am only assuming. They want to buy the account because they can sell the contacts in return to businesses. I heard there is what we call lead gen. They get the leads to those accounts.

Also, hackers are hacking FB users with hundreds and thousands of friends or contacts. They earn from the contacts they get.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are several ways to use WhatsApp to earn money. You can start by becoming a virtual assistant or customer service representative for a business. You can also provide services such as online tutoring, freelance writing, or online marketing. Additionally, you can use WhatsApp to promote products or services, offer subscription-based services, or even create your own business. Finally, you can become an affiliate marketer and earn commissions from promoting other people’s products or services.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I had joined a social media a few weeks back. Some people keep on asking members to sell WhatsApp to them. I am wondering what's their agenda of buying other people's WhatsApp accounts. Any idea?
I dont have any idea about this, never heard about it before. Like others members said, maybe they want to use their contact to do scam or anything. We have to be more careful now with social media.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
If you have more people in your list then it remain something much more attractive for others as they can send their links through it, but in my view never sell your account as they will get all your friends detail.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.790
And I believe another new discussion was posted by Suba. I told the member to refer to this thread instead of making new discussion about WhatsApp.
LOL I came from that thread to post here lol but I guess it's fine as users are posting similar threads and on forum coin too they don't close it

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
LOL I came from that thread to post here lol but I guess it's fine as users are posting similar threads and on forum coin too they don't close it
Really? It's fine? Lol.
It can be considered spamming the site.
I believe it is happening, I also made a post not knowing that there was a thread already posted here. I just can't delete my post because there was no option.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.790
Really? It's fine? Lol.
It can be considered spamming the site.
I believe it is happening, I also made a post not knowing that there was a thread already posted here. I just can't delete my post because there was no option.
I think its fine to post as I have seen users posting these and there was no action from mods

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
I am only a member at RIF and there is no feature to delete a thread so I have asked a moderator to delete it
It's okay, we are discussing here if we can have duplicate post for the same topic. As long as it is not deleted by mod or admin, I guess we can but of course to protect the site, we can post responsibly.
Sorry I am not picking on you.

Back