How to easily get discount for your business

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Discount helps to put more money into one's pocket as you would be spending less buying on purchases. You can get more discounts for your business as you make your purchases. So how can you achieve this?

You have to pay your money on time and you would get a discount

You can buy more goods to get higher discounts from some companies

Buy frequently from a company to get some customers loyalty discount.

Add yours

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
It depends though most companies only give out discounts when they are having a sales event or promoting a particular products. While some do give discounts only when you buy much from them.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
You may get discounts from your suppliers by the following ways.
1. If you find your supplier reliable and trustworthy. Pay early. Many suppliers offer an early payment discount incentive.
2. Get volume discount. Buy more to get quantity discount.
3. When you renew the contract with your supplier, request for incentives to renew or extend the contract.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Buying in bulk help to reduce cost drastically. The more purchase you make, the more the price drop. Again, companies use to reward their most consistent customers. During festive periods, most companies use to give their customers goods at discount prices

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
If you are consistent with your supplier, you can have a good stand to negotiate for discount. You can't be patronizing me once in a while and you expect discount from me all of a sudden.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Discount helps to put more money into one's pocket as you would be spending less buying on purchases. You can get more discounts for your business as you make your purchases. So how can you achieve this?

You have to pay your money on time and you would get a discount

You can buy more goods to get higher discounts from some companies

Buy frequently from a company to get some customers loyalty discount.

Add yours
I always look forward to getting shopping coupons. They help me to save a good amount of money whenever I'm making new purchases. It's good to offer coupons to your customers.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Yesh when you renew the contract with your supplier, request for incentives to renew or extend the contract. snd one of such should be a discount for your business to grow

Back