How to get a business idea that suits you

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
It is good to always go for a business that befit you and you have passion to run it. Now to get a business idea you have to determine your source of satisfaction to draw their business ideas from there or look around for the world's biggest challenge in about 10 years from now.. Think about something different that you consistently run for years to come.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Here are a few methods to help you locate a company concept that is right for you:

Determine your interests and skills:
Begin by considering your hobbies and interests.
What do you excel at?
What do you like to do?
Your company concept should be in line with your interests and talents in order for you to be inspired to work on it.

Investigate the market: Once you've determined what you're passionate about, investigate the market to discover whether there is a need for it.
Look for market gaps and possibilities to fix problems.

Consider your target demographic:
Consider who your target audience is and what their requirements and desires are.
Your business concept should be adapted to their requirements.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Nice one, to add to this, take time to make some research on your location, what are the problems that need solution and what can i do? How can i turn my hobby into means to offer solutions?

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Nice one, to add to this, take time to make some research on your location, what are the problems that need solution and what can i do? How can i turn my hobby into means to offer solutions?
You are right how can we turn out hobbies to money making. you would make more money as you would be consistent with it.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
You have to first of all know who you are. After that, pick businesses and study wjwt each of them entails. Try to match them with your personality and see which one fits you.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
You need to consider the passion you have that will help propel you to be stable with your business you just have to choose sn idea that will help you to grow.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
To get a business idea that suits you , irst and foremost, you need to look at the profitability of such business because if a business is profitable you will tend to enjoy it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You need to consider the passion you have that will help propel you to be stable with your business you just have to choose sn idea that will help you to grow.
I believe passion is always important and necessary to determine a business idea that suits you. When you're passionate about a business you will likely learn a lot of things to succeed in it.
Post automatically merged:

I believe passion is always important and necessary to determine a business idea that suits you. When you're passionate about a business you will likely learn a lot of things to succeed in it.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
You have to understand your interests and what you are good at doing. Run a business you have passionate about. Other than that, a business needs to make profits. Do a feasibility study when you have a business idea.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
Here are a few methods to help you locate a company concept that is right for you:

Determine your interests and skills:
Begin by considering your hobbies and interests.
What do you excel at?
What do you like to do?
Your company concept should be in line with your interests and talents in order for you to be inspired to work on it.

Investigate the market: Once you've determined what you're passionate about, investigate the market to discover whether there is a need for it.
Look for market gaps and possibilities to fix problems.

Consider your target demographic:
Consider who your target audience is and what their requirements and desires are.
Your business concept should be adapted to their requirements.
I do agree that having our own businesses, we need to know the real passion or interest on them. If we are not that interested to certain businesses, then it would be a big problem. They will not prosper despite having the best marketing strategies.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Or how can I boost my talents in a way that it will turn it into my career to make money?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You have to understand your interests and what you are good at doing. Run a business you have passionate about. Other than that, a business needs to make profits. Do a feasibility study when you have a business idea.
This is very important and necessary. Identifying what interests you and what you are good at doing is important. You can offer it to people and make money from it.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
It is good to always go for a business that befit you and you have passion to run it. Now to get a business idea you have to determine your source of satisfaction to draw their business ideas from there or look around for the world's biggest challenge in about 10 years from now.. Think about something different that you consistently run for years to come.
Conducting market research to determine current trends and identifying gaps in the market can also help in generating business ideas its important to choose a business idea that has long term potential and scalability to sustain growth.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Market research is always important for you to get a business idea that is good. It will help you to also determine the competition for a particular business in a particular area.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
This is one area that is sometimes difficult for people but it good to choose a business idea that has long term potential that can sustain the growth of the business.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Motivational speakers would tell you to start a business by solving problems. It is not every problem you solve. Solve problems that are in line with your passion.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This is very important and necessary. Identifying what interests you and what you are good at doing is important. You can offer it to people and make money from it.
This is very important and it is more important for continuity because you will surely continue to do what you love

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
Make a list of your interest, and from that list make another list where you include things that you have skills and knowledge. With this new list on your hand try to see if there is a market

Back