How to Get Organic Traffic?

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Organic traffic is what you should aim for if you want to earn money passively with a blog for a long time. It's not easy to start a new blog and then rank it, and SEO is tough too. Are there other ways of getting organic traffic easily?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is no known shortcut. The best practice is to do the work and consistently do the work. Before you start, identify your niche and do keyword research. That is the basic of the whole blogging. Secondly, be consistent with writing quality contents

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.805
Organic traffic is traffic obtained from search engines, not from other sites or advertisements. The best way to get organic traffic is by optimizing SEO for each content. You also need to remove old content that isn't indexed in search engines.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Organic traffic is what you should aim for if you want to earn money passively with a blog for a long time. It's not easy to start a new blog and then rank it, and SEO is tough too. Are there other ways of getting organic traffic easily?
The best way to get organic traffic in by blogging on what do people need and on what can be helpful for the people in the society

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
The problem is that nowadays everyone wants to benefit somehow,no one wants to just be a statistic and let people to gain from them.So what will make you stand out is when you have uniqueness and quality of whatever you want to share out there.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.295
I used to promote my blog's links by backlinks. But then, it was not that effective. So I started a new technique by posting them on social media.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The problem is that nowadays everyone wants to benefit somehow,no one wants to just be a statistic and let people to gain from them.So what will make you stand out is when you have uniqueness and quality of whatever you want to share out there.
And that is why someone needs to be very conversant with whatever he or she wants to lay his hands on or whatever business you want to do so that his will be unique

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Your write up just shows when blogging monetization happened to be as tedious as it was. But now, you can use services of third parties to generate organic traffic needed to boost your blogs.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Your write up just shows when blogging monetization happened to be as tedious as it was. But now, you can use services of third parties to generate organic traffic needed to boost your blogs.
I don't even have a blog for now but I post on some blog websites and I get paid but it cannot be like having my own blog and I am sure I would have it someday

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't even have a blog for now but I post on some blog websites and I get paid but it cannot be like having my own blog and I am sure I would have it someday
Could you tell which blog website you post and get paid?. How did you do it. Share your experiences here so that others might learn from you.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Could you tell which blog website you post and get paid?. How did you do it. Share your experiences here so that others might learn from you.
I write on readcash, blurt and serey. You can check out their reviews. Readcash used to pay very well before now but the earning has reduced drastically but it doesn't mean that you won't earn

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.158
Many bloggers fail to update their older posts with new information. It's inevitable that as time goes on and you add more and more blog entries, a few of the information you've previously shared will become dated. So, it is a must to update your blog now and then. Don’t forget to update the tags as well.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Gone were the days when it was difficult to get organic traffic. Nowadays, there are many platforms online that are selling targeted organic traffic. You just need to buy one.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Gone were the days when it was difficult to get organic traffic. Nowadays, there are many platforms online that are selling targeted organic traffic. You just need to buy one.
You are right and another way is by posting things that are captivating so that people will always visit to your blog

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I got the same question in my mind how to get organic traffic? I have tried manual posting to different social media sites, as well as, using traffic giving sites, but no avail.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I got the same question in my mind how to get organic traffic? I have tried manual posting to different social media sites, as well as, using traffic giving sites, but no avail.
It is very hard to get organic traffic and it takes years so the only advice is to post captivating things for that will make people subscribe to your channel or follow you up on social media

Back