How to get rich with faucet websites

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$-5.100
Have you ever thought you can make lots of money claim free cryptocurrency from faucet websites?
It is possible but not quick. If you can claim free cryptocurrency from faucet websites everyday and save your claimed coin in a wallet. If you are patient enough and sell it when the price of the coins skyrocket up, by then you will be able to earn big.
Like it happened to me when I save dogecoin from faucet websites which was not up to $1 back then in 2014. So by last year it increased to $300+. You too can save like me.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.405
I actually do that. i have been doing it for 2 years now and i have made a lot from it. I invest all my earning of Binance and Advcash and i have to say i never thought i would own this much from claiming from faucet sites.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
I think with crypto currency generally it is about saving because without that we might not make much off it.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.405
I think with crypto currency generally it is about saving because without that we might not make much off it.
true. Because i am in this other one where i get to withdraw every 3 days and when i get to see the value of the satoshi i am withdrawing i get to realize saving it will be more effective,

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
true. Because i am in this other one where i get to withdraw every 3 days and when i get to see the value of the satoshi i am withdrawing i get to realize saving it will be more effective,
How do you do it, to be withdrawing every three days. is it accumulative on it own or how?

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.405
How do you do it, to be withdrawing every three days. is it accumulative on it own or how?
No. Its not accumulative on its own. You claim every hour. One site you claim from 4 different faucets every hour and watch ads once a day. After 3 days I would be well over the minimum payout and I withdraw straight to my wallet.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.390
I do not see facets sites as encouraging because most of the facets are waste of time and I don't want to waste my time on such website.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
You can only earn from faucet sites if you have the patience. these days people are are not really interested in waiting, always looking for quick money.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.008
Nothing can make me change my opinion of faucets. Faucets is a waste of time and energy. The time you use to pick faucets can yield more money through other online business.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$3.600
Ive definitely heard of people making money through faucet websites. Its all about being consistent and holding onto your coins for the right moment. Just like investing in the stock market you have to have a longterm mindset if you want to see significant returns.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.358
Nothing can make me change my opinion of faucets. Faucets is a waste of time and energy. The time you use to pick faucets can yield more money through other online business.
You have a very valid point because faucet site are definitely not one of the best sites that you would want to work on simply because of the low pay rate and it is often a waste of time.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.367
It's unlikely to become rich through faucet websites as they generally pay out small amounts of cryptocurrency or other rewards. These websites are typically used as a way to introduce people to the world of cryptocurrencies and generate advertising revenue, rather than as a source of income. Additionally, many faucet websites have been known to close down or not pay out their users, so it's important to be cautious when using them. It's always a good idea to research any website you're considering using and to read reviews from other users to get an idea of its reputation.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.358
It's unlikely to become rich through faucet websites as they generally pay out small amounts of cryptocurrency or other rewards. These websites are typically used as a way to introduce people to the world of cryptocurrencies and generate advertising revenue, rather than as a source of income. Additionally, many faucet websites have been known to close down or not pay out their users, so it's important to be cautious when using them. It's always a good idea to research any website you're considering using and to read reviews from other users to get an idea of its reputation.
It is practically impossible to become rich with the faucet sites because you're going to earn thingly in this type of adventure.

Back