How to get started with cryptocurrency investment?

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
To embark on your cryptocurrency investment journey, here's what you need:

1. Choose a reliable crypto exchange: Selecting a reputable cryptocurrency exchange that offers secure storage, user-friendly interface, and a variety of supported currencies is essential.

2. Create a digital wallet: A digital wallet allows you to store, send, and receive cryptocurrencies securely. Research various wallet options and choose the one that aligns with your needs.

3. Educate yourself: Gain a solid understanding of different cryptocurrencies, their underlying technology, and market dynamics. Stay updated with reliable sources to make informed investment decisions.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
I believe the last point should even be number one. Before you make any move, make sure you have gotten the needed education about crypto currency first, this would also enable you choose the right wallet.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I think that to start with cryptocurrencies it is better to start earning them for free on the internet no matter how small the amount is, so you begin to become familiar with them, learn to use them, do research and do not put your money at risk from the beginning without knowing said asset.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
So far, I have not made any investment in crypto because I do not know much about it. All I know is the value of crypto fluctuates a lot. It's quite a risky investment.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Before doing anything, it would be nice if you first determine whether your crypto investment goals are long term or short term, choose crypto to be used as an investment instrument, especially long term, and choose 5 top market caps. Choose a trusted and licensed crypto exchange. If you are going to invest a large amount choose a hardware wallet and keep it for the long term.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Nowadays there are many free resources where you can find information to start using or investing in cryptocurrencies,
my advice is that you get the first cryptocurrencies you use for free by working online at a website that pays in cryptocurrencies, so you start to get familiar with them.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
To embark on your cryptocurrency investment journey, here's what you need:

1. Choose a reliable crypto exchange: Selecting a reputable cryptocurrency exchange that offers secure storage, user-friendly interface, and a variety of supported currencies is essential.

2. Create a digital wallet: A digital wallet allows you to store, send, and receive cryptocurrencies securely. Research various wallet options and choose the one that aligns with your needs.

3. Educate yourself: Gain a solid understanding of different cryptocurrencies, their underlying technology, and market dynamics. Stay updated with reliable sources to make informed investment decisions.
Cryptocurrency investment is not a difficult. All you need to do is have a wallet maybe on binance or any other exchange or wallet then you can invest in

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I love crypto currency investment so much that I started buying some shit coins to hold and keep for the future but it's not a certainty business it is quite volatile and time demanding...
If u know u are strong get in and do it.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
I just have a very natural love for cryptocurrency related things, I'm very fascinated when it comes to anything that has to do with cryptocurrency, and I will definitely use it to my advantage in terms of acquiring massive knowledge.
Post automatically merged:

I think that to start with cryptocurrencies it is better to start earning them for free on the internet no matter how small the amount is, so you begin to become familiar with them, learn to use them, do research and do not put your money at risk from the beginning without knowing said asset.
This is a very nice advise, someone once gave me this advice, that it is better for me to begin my crypto currency investment with earning them for free using many paid to post forums or earning platform.

Last edited:

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I just have a very natural love for cryptocurrency related things, I'm very fascinated when it comes to anything that has to do with cryptocurrency, and I will definitely use it to my advantage in terms of acquiring massive knowledge.
Post automatically merged:

This is a very nice advise, someone once gave me this advice, that it is better for me to begin my crypto currency investment with earning them for free using many paid to post forums or earning platform.
Thanks mate, that's how I started and it has not gone badly in general, then I started investing out of my own pocket, but before I made sure that I understood well what I was doing, and that I was investing and knowing how to use the cryptos in question.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
You can start to invest in cryptocurrency if you have very little amount of money but it is crucial to have enough experience on how to trade in crypto before you make an attempt to jump on it.
yes one funny thing about crypto trading is that you will need to gather enough experience before you can start the business if you work on crypto trading do ensure you gather enough experience from old traders and have your own wining strategy

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
yes one funny thing about crypto trading is that you will need to gather enough experience before you can start the business if you work on crypto trading do ensure you gather enough experience from old traders and have your own wining strategy
It is mandatory to gain relevant information on how to trade cryptocurrency in a way that you can avoid the risk because cryptocurrency is a dynamic market and it requires enough experience.

Back