How to get the referrals?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
There are lots of members who work on making referrals, I would like to ask them how do they make referrals. Lately I am not able to make referrals on any site. Most of the sites give good earnings if you make referrals. I am worried as I am lagging in this area. You suggest will be highly appreciated.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I normally get more referrals from social media sites like Facebook, WhatsApp, telegram among others. However my problem is not how to get some referrals but how to get active referrals that's remains unsolved for long.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are lots of members who work on making referrals, I would like to ask them how do they make referrals. Lately I am not able to make referrals on any site. Most of the sites give good earnings if you make referrals. I am worried as I am lagging in this area. You suggest will be highly appreciated.
Hi there, @Sanjee. I hope you are well. One of the methods I use to get referrals is by posting about the websites I’m working on, on social media sites along with payment proof. And then towards the end of my post I add my referral link. It’s a neat method. You should try it out too!

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Social sites are the best way to get referrals but the problem with me is that I don't use social apps much. Moreover, friends of mine on Fb are not interested in earning online.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
@Sanjee ,I agree with you. I have 3 000 plus FB friends but they're not interested to work in a forum. They like site with actual salary. They don't understand that passive income of all sorts can augment our daily needs big or small.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I know. I don't dislike him but being a friend of mine for so many years he doesn't trust me. Moreover he is very manipulative while being on mylot but he pretends he's sweet and innocent.

Back