How to Handle Angry Customers?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Maybe you've seen angry customers after purchasing a product. Many factors can cause a customer's anger, such as inappropriate quality, overpriced prices, etc. If you were a business owner, or customer service, what would you do to deal with an angry customer?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.420
It's hard to pacify an angry customer. That customer nags continuously and never listen to an apology or explanation. If I'm the business owner I'll give a refund and tell her not to come back, lol. The scary part if that angry customer has a gun.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
It's hard to pacify an angry customer. That customer nags continuously and never listen to an apology or explanation. If I'm the business owner I'll give a refund and tell her not to come back, lol. The scary part if that angry customer has a gun.
Maybe it takes special skills to handle angry customers, and we need extra patience.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.420
Maybe it takes special skills to handle angry customers, and we need extra patience.
Yes there must be a meddle man in every business like a store. That person knows techniques that converts anger to a sweet smile like tapping a shoulder applying haptics or a certain joke that replaced anger stimulus to a sudden laughter.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Maybe you've seen angry customers after purchasing a product. Many factors can cause a customer's anger, such as inappropriate quality, overpriced prices, etc. If you were a business owner, or customer service, what would you do to deal with an angry customer?
The best way to handle angry customers is by calming down for them. You just have to be reserved. Customers are always right

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.420
I think we need to listen to the angry customers first of what their concerns are. Then, you can start from there to solve the dilemmas encountered.
The management must know the reason for the customer's anger and settle it peacefully. The customers are always right and that is what they always use as an instrument of complain despite the issue being too simple like lacking change or wrong delivery.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Check root cause of the issue. We cannot get away with angry customers.

We only need better handle to pacify an irate customer. When the customer is talking, started his rant, we need to give it to him. Listen to him that's important.

People don't care much we know until they know we care. Tell them about the issue, apologize and provide next action step.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Check root cause of the issue. We cannot get away with angry customers.

We only need better handle to pacify an irate customer. When the customer is talking, started his rant, we need to give it to him. Listen to him that's important.

People don't care much we know until they know we care. Tell them about the issue, apologize and provide next action step.
Exactly. Our customers cannot be ranting and we will be ranting too. One has to give one the freedom. Customers are always right. We need to learn how to accommodate them

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$3.105
Raw Dex
$0.003
In my view angry customer must deal by first acknowledge their problem and then politely handle them its better to give them refund. Because if we also show our anger then he may influence other customer to not to purchase from us.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.420
That's right the customer must be refunded if the damage is caused by the store sales. The business owner must find out the cause that angered the buyer or customer.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.493
The best way to deal with an angry customer is to first listen to them, dont try to talk back but just listen, once they are done, you can politely offer a solution.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
That is just too rude to tell that to a customer. It is not simple as that. Someone will lose his business if he tells that to the customer. Maybe one customer but I can see the impact.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.503
You would first of all need to calm the customer down. And then, actively listen to what his or her grievances are. And then, you give assurance and commitment to helping him or her.

Back