How to handle chatterbox?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.892
Some of you encountered people who love to chat offline or online. The main core of their talks are gossiping others without limitations. Judging others is what entertained them the most. As for me, I just ignore them or stay away from them. If they are going to talk about me and not acceptable, they will surely see my evil side.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.845
I don't mind chatterbox people as long as they are into gossiping and bad mouthing about others. I have met many chatterbox in my life and enjoyed their company. They can be fun and entertaining. But when it comes to gossiping and bad mouthing, I would just ignore and stay away. Even people who talk less can be gossipers. I have seen many who open their mouth less, but mostly they are involved in gossiping and bad mouthing. I turn a deaf ear or just try to distract the topic. Or else I find an excuse to get away from there.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some of you encountered people who love to chat offline or online. The main core of their talks are gossiping others without limitations. Judging others is what entertained them the most. As for me, I just ignore them or stay away from them. If they are going to talk about me and not acceptable, they will surely see my evil side.
Talking about others and gossiping about them is not ethical, it lowers your personality.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
A chatterbox will continue to talk when they see that you are interested In their discussion, but the moment they see you don't normally contribute or show interest, they will look for someone else.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In the virtual world, I just close the chat box and a couple of hours later I come back and tell that there was interruption in the internet

Back