How to have a creative mind for your business

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
To win in a business now you need to build your mind and think creatively. Try to think outside the box so how can you achieve this

Allow your mind wander.
Challenge yourself to think up lots rare ideas around
Always try to solve daily problems
Reduce distraction.
Improve your capacity to learn new things

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
One way to be creative is to learn. Even your competitions have something to teach you. Go out there and see what others are doing, then add the little knowledge to what you have seen out there.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
By learning different journals and magazines you open up your mind and also listening to what people say also would sharpen your mind to create solutions to the problems you hear and see. Therefore when you think about providing solutions to the problems you think about business

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
One way to be creative is to learn. Even your competitions have something to teach you. Go out there and see what others are doing, then add the little knowledge to what you have seen out there.
Sure we need to know that learning never ends as such we need learn everyday from even competition.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Sure we need to know that learning never ends as such we need learn everyday from even competition.
That's right, like most times i just go online and start researching various designs on a particular niche. When i see some amazing graphic designs am like why didnt i think of this before? I quickly learn them and modify it to suit my style, thereby creating something totally new.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
One way to be creative is to interact with smart people and listen when they talk and discuss about issues, how to resolve challenges etc. Secondly, be open minded and be attentive.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Here are a few pointers to help you cultivate a more creative mentality in your business:

Keep an open mind and be eager to investigate new ideas and views.

Take chances: Don't be scared to attempt something new or unusual.

Get out of your comfort zone: Push yourself to think in new ways by immersing yourself in new experiences and surroundings.

Gather a group of individuals and set aside some time to generate and explore fresh ideas.

Accept failure: Don't be disheartened

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
That's right, like most times i just go online and start researching various designs on a particular niche. When i see some amazing graphic designs am like why didnt i think of this before? I quickly learn them and modify it to suit my style, thereby creating something totally new.
That's creativity which is how it should be. look at your competition and see what you like. Modify it to suit your own taste.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Read a lot of books and magazines; going to exhibitions, museums, talk to people with expertise in different areas may inspire you to come up with innovative ideas or different ways of doing things.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To win in a business now you need to build your mind and think creatively. Try to think outside the box so how can you achieve this

Allow your mind wander.
Challenge yourself to think up lots rare ideas around
Always try to solve daily problems
Reduce distraction.
Improve your capacity to learn new things
Absolutely correct, detailed and informative, also make researches on products that are currently trending, trying to get feedback from your customers and also accept constructive criticism

Back