How to invest in esport?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is no doubt that eSports is one of the most profitable businesses that many people are making money from. Now the question is how to invest in electronic sports? The way I know is a popular way you buy shares in an eSports team. Are there other ways to invest in eSports? If you have experience please share with us

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Perhaps one of the best ways to invest in esports is to invest in the companies that create the most famous video games in the field of esports, for example, imagine that you would like to invest in Hearthstone or Overwarch, then you can buy Activision blizzard shares for example you can do that always that the company is a public company

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Perhaps one of the best ways to invest in esports is to invest in the companies that create the most famous video games in the field of esports, for example, imagine that you would like to invest in Hearthstone or Overwarch, then you can buy Activision blizzard shares for example you can do that always that the company is a public company
Yes, these companies that you mentioned are very big companies and they bring a lot of profit to their partners every year. How do you think it is possible to invest in the shares of these companies? Is there a way to communicate?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Yes, these companies that you mentioned are very big companies and they bring a lot of profit to their partners every year. How do you think it is possible to invest in the shares of these companies? Is there a way to communicate?
You can do it from an online broker that operates on the United States stock market, it is a public company, for example Activision Blizzard, so you can buy its shares without any problem.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.861
For me I think the only way to invest in the eSports is through buying of the shares of the companies that operates the eSports business. It can be very profitable in deed.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me I think the only way to invest in the eSports is through buying of the shares of the companies that operates the eSports business. It can be very profitable in deed.
Yes, I only know this way. However, there are many teams in eSports. I heard that these teams earn a lot of money in the CSGO game, so I was tempted to do more research in this field.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.206
eSports has indeed made name for themselves over the years, i do not think there is any sports fan out there that does not know eSports. You can buy shares from the company as a way of investment.

sammyzsum

Complete Stranger
Nov 21, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
If you're looking to invest in eSports beyond just buying shares, there are some interesting opportunities you could explore. Teams involved in popular games like CS often have ways to make money through things like sponsorships and tournament winnings. You can also check out platforms where you can sell skins for crypto. This has become a growing area in eSports with plenty of people using it as a way to participate in the market. It's an unconventional method, but it offers flexibility if you're into gaming assets.

Back