How to invest your online earnings

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.730
Raw Dex
$0.000
it would be much helpful to you if you invest your online earnings than spending it. you can invest iin the stock market.Invest in a money-making course to improve yourself
Trade commodities or you trade cryptocurrencies.

What do you think?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.410
Raw Dex
$0.033
I am investing my online income in domains,webhosting more than $4500 annually, yet the government falsely claims that my domains belong to the friends and relatives of top government officials, who do not spend any money on domains, to pay them monthly government salaries. I am trying to end the government domain ownership,financial fraud since 2010, yet I am not getting any help to end the online fraud

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.590
I am not that expert in investing my online earnings for now. Most of the time, I just convert them to dollars and save them to my bank account.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investing your online earnings is the best move. But investing isn't for everyone. Some prefer to save in the bank where they don't risk losing thier hard earned earning, which is also ok.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
You can invest it in assets which you have studied well, there are many options today you just have to know when and in what to do it, knowing the risks that this could imply for your profits when you invest them, you could do it in precious metals, other commodities, stocks, cryptocurrencies or even trading, it all depends on how much knowledge you have of the field and your possibilities.

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you have been making money online and want to invest it, there are several different options you can consider. One option is to invest in stocks, bonds, or mutual funds. Investing in stocks can be a good way to diversify your investments and potentially earn higher returns. Another option is to open a savings or retirement account with a bank or investment firm. These accounts typically offer higher interest rates and can be a great way to save for the future. Finally, you could also consider investing in real estate. This can be a great way to build passive income, but it is important to be aware of the risks associated with real estate investing. No matter what type of investments you choose, it is important to research the options and understand the risks before investing.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.833
That's true, investing your earnings would help you generate more profits for yourself. While investing you can also save some of your earnings as well.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.150
The best way is to invest in crypto. Every time you receive payment, keep at least 10 percent for crypto investment. Invest in crypto for a long term

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.410
Raw Dex
$0.033
All my online income is used for domain renewals, yet government agencies, internet companies refuse to acknowledge the money I spend and falsely give a greedy gujju stock trader credit, government salary.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.193
There are a lot of ways to invest one's online earnings. One can decide to invest one's online earning on stocks or cryptocurrency or even forex. The only thing is that investment comes with a lot of risks.

Back