How to know products to stock up for more sales

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.595
Raw Dex
$0.003
The thing is that you have to always have the products that are highly demanded by customers if you want to have repeated sales. So how do you achieve this.

Start by taking notes of products that are highly bought by customers and keep restocking them.

Ask the customers the products they would always need.

Take a market survey to find out the products that market for them is high at that time.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

emilykennewell

Complete Stranger
Feb 7, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You're on point! Keeping track of what sells well is essential. Analyze product data enrichment to identify top-selling items and ensure they're always in stock. Consider using sales reports or point-of-sale systems to gather this data. Asking customers directly is a great strategy! You can conduct surveys, hold focus groups, or even have casual conversations with customers to understand their needs and preferences. This can reveal hidden gems that might not be top sellers yet but have high repeat purchase potential. Market surveys are fantastic for understanding broader trends. Look for surveys or reports on your industry or target audience to see what products are gaining popularity. This can help you stay ahead of the curve and stock up on in-demand items before they become the next big thing.

Last edited:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$8.153
The best way to know products to stock up is through research. The market is constantly changing, so you need constant research to know what is trending and what's not.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
Shop owners should always take note of which products in their shop which are in high demand. Replenish the stock promptly to make sure that the products are available at all times.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.380
You will have to do market analysis to see what products are in demand. You will have to check your own sales history to see whT products you are selling more.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
I categorized my products in A, B and C grade. The A grade products are on high demand and I put these in front places of the shop, I always focus on their availability.

Back