How to Learn Cryptocurrency Trading

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
So many people lose money in crypto simply because they lack adequate knowledge. There are many ways to learn how to trade, from studying videos on YouTube to blog posts.
I found videos by Rayner Teo to be very educating.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
If you are a beginner you need to learn what crypto is, how it works and some important terms, and read up on the latest crypto information. study technical and fundamental analysis, prepare strategies, monitor and study market conditions. Create an account on the crypto exchange, deposit and start trading.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Crypto trading is not what you can learn online. You have to get good mentors with trading skills. After this, you too must have trading strategy and learn how to be financially disciplined.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
So many people lose money in crypto simply because they lack adequate knowledge. There are many ways to learn how to trade, from studying videos on YouTube to blog posts.
I found videos by Rayner Teo to be very educating.
As for me, I learnt cryptocurrency from a friend and I also took to YouTube to check how to trade crypto-currencies by watching some videos

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
There are various ways to learn forex trading. There are lots of free classes and articles where you can learn the basics of it, there are also other paid classes as well.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a complete and comprehensive trading module. I have never bothered to go through it. My instinct has not just led me to it.
Your complete and comprehensive trading module can not help you becoming professional trader. It could only give you hints on how to trade. You still need mentors.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are so many ways to learn crypto. There are dedicated blogs that teach about crypto currency. However it's good to use YouTube videos because you get the visuals. It's also good to learn from testnets.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are so many ways to learn crypto. There are dedicated blogs that teach about crypto currency. However it's good to use YouTube videos because you get the visuals. It's also good to learn from testnets.
A lot of people that I know learn how to trade cryptocurrency on Youtube without any physical help and they are doing very good

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
If you are a beginner you need to learn what crypto is, how it works and some important terms, and read up on the latest crypto information. study technical and fundamental analysis, prepare strategies, monitor and study market conditions. Create an account on the crypto exchange, deposit and start trading.
Reading up on the latest news and learning about technical and fundamental analysis can help you make better investment decisions and remember always start small and never invest more than you can afford to lose.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
You can learn trading by becoming a trader yourself. Try with P2P trading, and spot trading, and then day trading. Start with a small amount and then gradually increase your trading amount.

Back