How to Learn SEO

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of my goals this year is to start a blog, but it will be very helpful if I can write SEO optimized articles myself. What's the best place to learn SEO, both for free and paid courses?

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes,
One of my goals this year is to start a blog, but it will be very helpful if I can write SEO optimized articles myself. What's the best place to learn SEO, both for free and paid courses?
Search engine optimization is very crucial to the success of a blog or website,so for me I think the best place to start is from YouTube just to get a hang of it,but be careful not to experience tutorial hell,as it could be disastrous to your learning progress,so YouTube is the first free go-to place to learn search engine optimization, them from there you could take it up a notch by buying courses from udemy,courses taught by industry experts,

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't want to tow the path of YouTube. Most of it is generic advice and it can be more confusing coming from several people.

I prefer to take a course that will shorten the learning curve for.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't want to tow the path of YouTube. Most of it is generic advice and it can be more confusing coming from several people.

Commit yourself to it, be consistent throughout your learning period

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Nowadays SEO has become something essential when it comes to positioning your website in search engines so you have hundreds of places to learn a lot about it free courses Youtube tutorials books etc .. I advise you to start watching some tutorials on Youtube you can really find what you are looking for.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.530
Raw Dex
$0.000
SEO, search engine optimization. When you search in google you will get many sites which gives you free seo. One more thing lets suppose you need to make a blog on health and fitness.
Write in google search " key words for health and fitness " you'll get so many key words note all in note pad then start your blog and nicely fit these keywords in your blog. You need to use these words in your blog related sentences.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
You can visit the YouTube to learn a lot about search engine optimisation for free.
I have tried learning on YouTube. What they gave me was just the basics. I didn't find a YouTube course that went very deep. I think Udemy is the best. Just get a paid course on Udemy.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.100

The first 5 minutes is greeting and then do not forget to subscribe and the 5 last minutes same words do not forget to subscribe means it is all about generic information provided and not a real course this is why Youtube videos doesn't work as well for learning except if teacher is serious about what he is providing as information.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You need to know about Search engine optimization as a blogger or website owner it is very important for the success of any blog or website, you can start learning from YouTube

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Doing research as well as finding places online that offer free and paid online courses for SEO is one way to start. When I first started building websites, forums, and blogs I was very new to it all and SEO was just something new to me. Throughout researching and also looking for courses online mainly free but also paid, I was able to learn the basics of SEO and take it from there.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah it is always good to do your research especially online which is about finding places online that will offer free and paid online courses for SEO especially the free ones

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah that's the way to go you can learn this thing mostly online on different platforms like on YouTube and some other platform on the web. You can learn on your own

ahmedo24

Complete Stranger
May 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is best to start your research from free online courses on Udemy then head to YouTube to learn more from different Bloggers then crown it with paid courses from Udemy or Coursera. It is practically impossible to have substantial SEO without a paid course.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah online resources are almost free you can start your research from free online courses and move a bit too to YouTube to learn more you would get the information you need

Back