How to Make Money as a Blogger

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.150
The tips I am sharing here are based on my own experience.
First step: Create a self hosted blog. Publish high quality posts, do some SEO, create social media pages for your blog and start posting your post links on social sites.
Second step: Run ads including google adsense, amazon ads, etc. Add a donate me button.
Third step: Promote your blog among friends and family, ask them to follow your social pages and also check your blog links. Request them to donate to the blog.
If you managed to earn donations, it will be sufficient to run the blog for a couple of years without having to worry about the cost and in the mean time, you can continue to publish high quality posts and build traffic.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.120
I do not think Adsence approval is easy these days most of the bloggers are using other monetization solutions unless you are using blogger solution so you do not have any other monetization solution.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The tips I am sharing here are based on my own experience.
First step: Create a self hosted blog. Publish high quality posts, do some SEO, create social media pages for your blog and start posting your post links on social sites.
Second step: Run ads including google adsense, amazon ads, etc. Add a donate me button.
Third step: Promote your blog among friends and family, ask them to follow your social pages and also check your blog links. Request them to donate to the blog.
If you managed to earn donations, it will be sufficient to run the blog for a couple of years without having to worry about the cost and in the mean time, you can continue to publish high quality posts and build traffic.
Great information!
I have two questions about blogging which always come to my mind:

1. How much will it cost you to start a blog?​
2. Is there another way of monetizing rather than Google adsense and Amazon ads?​

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Blogging is a very lucrative passive source of income. I started blogging with free platform called blogger. Though am not consistent with blogging due to numerous engagement. Am planning to start blogging later this year. Blogging is lucrative but needs consistent and quality contents.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.150
Great information!

2. Is there another way of monetizing rather than Google adsense and Amazon ads?​
You need a domain and hosting. If you go with dot com and shared hosting, it can cost you about $35 for the first year. You can use ad networks like adsense, infolinks, for example. But if you are new, asking for donation can be better.

Last edited:

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.120
Great information!

1 . It depends from the hosting provider so if you are going to run a blog under blogger or wordpress free verion it will not cost you anything for running such blog but if you are going to by a hosting plan from namecheap no less than 3 $ per month
2. Yes there is a lot of adsence networks like mellow ads propeller ads a ads and much more.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
To be specific am a blogger but the issue is that for someone like me I think that been a blogger is never that easy but now I can tell you am doing well but when I first started I face alot of issue I think now am progressing the only thing that hinder me sometime noow to make money as a blogger is the traffic am lacking enough traffic now to advertise my blogs planing to buy one someone even they say some paid traffic do deliver fake traffic

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.120
To be specific am a blogger but the issue is that for someone like me I think that been a blogger is never that easy but now I can tell you am doing well but when I first started I face alot of issue I think now am progressing the only thing that hinder me sometime noow to make money as a blogger is the traffic am lacking enough traffic now to advertise my blogs planing to buy one someone even they say some paid traffic do deliver fake traffic
Sometimes for installing some specific ads on your blog it will become inacessible like Linkslot that let me lose my forum:
1676992660708.png
It is wise to check each ad to install because you could lose work of several weeks for just install a monetization provider.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
Monetising a blog comes in different forms you need to find the one that will suit you better. you can start with using Google Adsense though it doesn't come easy these day's

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Blogging is a very lucrative passive source of income. I started blogging with free platform called blogger. Though am not consistent with blogging due to numerous engagement. Am planning to start blogging later this year. Blogging is lucrative but needs consistent and quality contents.
You are right. Blogging is very profitable but it requires hard work.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
I think hard work and working smart are the two core words that all bloggers should learn about and use or apply them to their blogging to help them make money effectively.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
You don't have to give up just keep at it when you do also continue to do what you are asked to do as their requirements before you know it you would be approved

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.120
You don't have to give up just keep at it when you do also continue to do what you are asked to do as their requirements before you know it you would be approved
It is also to focus elsewhere for another monetization form if the approval of an adsence media doesn't work just because like is not limited for something but it continue so diversify adsence media could be the solution sometimes.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
Yes it is not always about google adsense if you know that you can make money from. affiliate program then you can also use it with the site to make money

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Making money from blogging will depend on your traffic. You'll earn more if your traffic is high. Bloggers can earn from ad revenue, sponsored posts and affiliate programs but all depends on traffic.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many ways money could be made as a blogger. It could be through content creation, affiliate marketing, Google adsense programs, traffic generation etc.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many ways money could be made as a blogger. It could be through content creation, affiliate marketing, Google adsense programs, traffic generation etc.
Yes there are many ways. One can even turn the website into a subscription based website where members needs to pay weekly, monthly or yearly subscription to be able to access the website.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not think Adsence approval is easy these days most of the bloggers are using other monetization solutions unless you are using blogger solution so you do not have any other monetization solution.
You are right. It is very hard to get approved by Google AdSense nowadays as I have tried to apply more than 10 times now and still not approved on my blog.

Back