How to make money by writing articles about general topics?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.713
There are many different kinds of websites where you can make money by writing. However, I am specifically talking about writing articles related to generate topics such as business, finance, health, travelling, transport, education, etc. These topics are general topics. So, what websites are the best for this purpose?

Last edited:
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.713
You need to see if these articles are popular and you should go for forum coin and apply as article writer there
Forum Coin is a very poor forum site. I was scammed by the owner. I wasn't paid of my payout request. It happened last year. I hate that site.

I really hate this garbage site "forumcoin". They also allow offensive content in their website and this is why I hate that site and I no longer plan to even visit that garbage site ever.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
I really hate this garbage site "forumcoin". They also allow offensive content in their website and this is why I hate that site and I no longer plan to even visit that garbage site ever.
Indeed it's a garbage site. Some are posting nonsense. The site owner has an obsolete thinking. I no longer visit that site after the owner scammed me.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.713
I think all the paid to post forums that allow articles accept general topics articles on diverse subjects.

I am searching for websites that pay for writing articles related to general topics. Some sites like copyhackers pay a whooping $300 but they do not accept all the articles submitted by writers. Moreover, they do not accept articles that are related to general topics.

Back