• READ THE DESCRIPTION!

This forum is for posting Tutorials and How To's for making money online. It's not for posting questions.

How to Make Money on StormGain

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$4.130
StormGain is a crypto exchange platform based in London, UK. You can use StormGain to exchange various cryptocurrencies, trade cryptos, as well as mine crypto. Trading and exchanging have fees attached, but mining is completely free.

Making Money on StormGain

1. Arbitrage Trading: You can take the benefit of lower prices and perform arbitrage trading.
  2. Normal trading: you can put crypto assets into trading and make profits. Most of the popular crypto pairs are available for trading.
  3. Mining: StormGain has an inbuilt free miner. You can mine BTC and take your profits.

How to Make Money on StormGain Through Mining

You can start mining as soon as you create an account. You do not have to deposit funds or perform KYC. A new user will receive upto 5 USDT mining bonus and you can withdraw once you have $10 USDT. Once you withdraw your mining profits, your balance will show on your StormGain wallet. You will then have to put your mining bonus to trade. You cannot withdraw your mining bonus directly to your external wallet, you will have to trade and withdraw your trading profits. Once you reach the minimum withdrawal threshold, you can withdraw to your external wallet. Different cryptos have different withdrawal thresholds.

How Long Does it Take to Withdraw Your Profits?

You will have to activate miner every 4 hours. If the crypto market is going up, you can reach the withdrawal threshold pretty soon. Likewise, you can earn better profits through trading if the market is bullish. However, when the market is bearish, you might lose your assets.

Is StormGain Legit?

Yes, StormGain is legit. I use this platform. I have withdrawn my mining profits through trading multiple times.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
StormGain is a crypto exchange platform based in London, UK. You can use StormGain to exchange various cryptocurrencies, trade cryptos, as well as mine crypto. Trading and exchanging have fees attached, but mining is completely free.

1. Arbitrage Trading: You can take the benefit of lower prices and perform arbitrage trading.
  2. Normal trading: you can put crypto assets into trading and make profits. Most of the popular crypto pairs are available for trading.
  3. Mining: StormGain has an inbuilt free miner. You can mine BTC and take your profits.

You can start mining as soon as you create an account. You do not have to deposit funds or perform KYC. A new user will receive upto 5 USDT mining bonus and you can withdraw once you have $10 USDT. Once you withdraw your mining profits, your balance will show on your StormGain wallet. You will then have to put your mining bonus to trade. You cannot withdraw your mining bonus directly to your external wallet, you will have to trade and withdraw your trading profits. Once you reach the minimum withdrawal threshold, you can withdraw to your external wallet. Different cryptos have different withdrawal thresholds.

You will have to activate miner every 4 hours. If the crypto market is going up, you can reach the withdrawal threshold pretty soon. Likewise, you can earn better profits through trading if the market is bullish. However, when the market is bearish, you might lose your assets.

Is StormGain Legit?

Yes, StormGain is legit. I use this platform. I have withdrawn my mining profits through trading multiple times.
Wow wow wow, thanks a million times for finding time to share this wonderful and good money making scheme, I onced had the storm gain app I'm my phone but discarded the app, because it seem to be very confusing and difficult to me, but with this Im sure going to download it back again.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.315

Is StormGain Legit?

I always forget to mine cryptocurrency on this platform and it is a very good one. We can also trade with this platform and I will try to make some transactions there. I may end up liking it more

Back