How to make money on Telegram?

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.087
There are many ways to make money from Telegram, such as sharing referral links with other users, participating in quizzes organized by Telegram, creating groups and having many members. You can promote your products or sell your telegram group. Endorsing certain products.
You can only share referral link if you are able to build a large telegram community because that is when it will make it effective.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
You can only share referral link if you are able to build a large telegram community because that is when it will make it effective.
That's why I advise you to create a group on Telegram, adjust it to your hobbies, invite your friends from other forums or social media to join, the more members, the more profitable it will be both for promotion and inserting ref links.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
The highest amount of money I have made through telegram is cryptocurrency AirDrop. I got the AirDrop and made over $1500 from it after some months.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
For me I searched and made my research on the Google and in forum sites about the possible ways to earning money through the social media app but in vain.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
Honestly speaking I had read from the forums that most people claiming to be earning from the telegram tend to be lying and they mostly use fake website to scam people.

PiYoung

Complete Stranger
Aug 1, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
I've seen some friends create channels and sell products online, and others do online classes like design, cooking, and photography – it's a creative way to earn! Personally, I haven't made money on Telegram yet, but I'm intrigued to try. I'm thinking of sharing my expertise in something I'm passionate about, like art or DIY projects. If you're interested in more ways to make money online, check it out. I hope you find it helpful!

Last edited:

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
I've seen some friends create channels and sell products online, and others do online classes like design, cooking, and photography – it's a creative way to earn!
This is what a lot of my friends do and that is how they make their money instead of looking for the people they will sell their products to which may not be as lucrative as this

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
This is what a lot of my friends do and that is how they make their money instead of looking for the people they will sell their products to which may not be as lucrative as this
it can work if your products are good it can work and if you are active some peaple might buy I don't know how efective it is since I never tried it but it sounds like not bad idea

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
it can work if your products are good it can work and if you are active some peaple might buy I don't know how efective it is since I never tried it but it sounds like not bad idea
You are right and that is why I do not always believe that things may not work because anything can work at any point in time as long as you have a good reputation and your products are very good

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.135
Unfortunately, i do not make money from the Telegram app. I hardly even log into my Telegram app. I really do know why i do not have any interest in the Telegram app.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I deleted my Telegarm app and account. It seems not relevant to my life. It looks like the same as the WhatsApp used by scammers and was banned in my country.

Back