How to make money with Penny stock market?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am only interested in forex and cryptocurrency and with this I was not able to learn about stock market. But recently I see many stories on how people are making money with stocks market. What is your idea about stock market and how can I start to make profit daily?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
On the US exchange, penny stocks are stocks whose price is below US$ 5/share. Transaction volume tends to be sleepy or unstable, Penny stocks are more suitable for speculator investors, by buying large amounts (pump and dump). If you want to make daily profit of course you have to be a trader and many people say stocks are easier than crypto. because it has definite fundamentals.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.780
I am only interested in forex and cryptocurrency and with this I was not able to learn about stock market. But recently I see many stories on how people are making money with stocks market. What is your idea about stock market and how can I start to make profit daily?

Penny stocks refer to stocks that could be bought at a much lower rate. I would rather buy a single share of a good company rather than investing in such stock unless it is profitable.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Penny stocks refer to stocks that could be bought at a much lower rate. I would rather buy a single share of a good company rather than investing in such stock unless it is profitable.
But I have come to notice something that buying stock from popular companies will not fetch more profit but the are reliable

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.100
I have not explored this idea that much. It is too complicated for me to indulge in. I am sure people who are into economics and the like can go for this.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
No problem, the most important thing is that RIF can become a place for learning and sharing, and at least we can understand what stocks are, and can differentiate between penny stocks and bluechips.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I agree with you, that Penny Stock is very risky and is not suitable for novice investors, needs to be speculated and careful calculation, so only expert investors can make profits.

Back