How To Make Passive Income by Investing In Cryptocurrency Projects?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many cryptocurrency projects out there. We must try to understand that a cryptocurrency should have a basic purpose. This is one of the main reasons why so many people use cryptocurrencies and invest in many cryptocurrency projects in the first place. If a coin does not have a specific purpose, then the chances are that the coin is itself a scam coin. This was the case with many scam coins such as Onecoin. So, how to make passive income by investing in legitimate cryptocurrency projects?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.768
Crypto currency is a good choice though, but before i would advice anyone to make any kind of investment in crypto currency. I would advice them to sure they know all that there is to know about crypto currency.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
There are lot of cryptocurrency project to invest in order to make good amount of income because cryptocurrency is a good way to invest and to make decent amount of money online.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
There are lot of cryptocurrency project to invest in order to make good amount of income because cryptocurrency is a good way to invest and to make decent amount of money online.
You can also become part of those who will create the coin itself or even sponsor them. If you do so, I am very sure that you will be getting your share all the time

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.600
I am not sure investing in crypto projects (development companies) is available to people not having a lot of money. However, you can of course make money by investing in crypto coins or crypto token

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many cryptocurrency projects that require people to invest money. However, the main problem with such kind of projects is the fact that many of them are clearly not regulated at all.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.013
Crypto currency has come to stay that's just the truth
There are also different investment that comes with it but one just have to be careful to avoid issues with scammers

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can also become part of those who will create the coin itself or even sponsor them. If you do so, I am very sure that you will be getting your share all the time
Considering that the concept of cryptocurrency comes with its own unique set of uncertainties, I guess it would be smarter for a person to choose to invest in this field by participating the creation of a particular virtual coin. This strategy would earn an individual some passive income, whilst shielding the investor from the risks involved in running crypto-related businesses.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Crypto currency has come to stay that's just the truth
There are also different investment that comes with it but one just have to be careful to avoid issues with scammers

Cryptocurrency will stay for a long time as of now because it is a decentralised asset. However, the main problem with cryptocurrencies is the fact that there are many people who may have invested a huge sum of money and they may not gaining any benefit because the cryptocurrency market is not gaining new investments.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
Considering that the concept of cryptocurrency comes with its own unique set of uncertainties, I guess it would be smarter for a person to choose to invest in this field by participating the creation of a particular virtual coin. This strategy would earn an individual some passive income, whilst shielding the investor from the risks involved in running crypto-related businesses.
I know what you are trying to say but I still want you to know that it is not too very easy to create a coin because it comes with a lot of stress and you need to have enough money to do so

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I buy coins and tokens, which is equivalent to investing in a company. Bitcoin is the safest choice, but you really need a lot of money to make significant gains with it

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I buy coins and tokens, which is equivalent to investing in a company. Bitcoin is the safest choice, but you really need a lot of money to make significant gains with it

Well, it is very important to assess the coin's performance and also assess other things as well before you invest in such kind of coins. Any coin may perform well or worst in the future, depending on many factors.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The current exchange rate of a bitcoin to the US dollar is 1 BTC to 30,163.20. This is a high amount of money for one to spend.
I wonder if a person who chooses to buy as low as a tenth of a BTC would have any real chance of making a decent profit.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.013
Yes, Cryptocurrency will stay for a long time as it is the future. So it is to tap in and find out how to make or take good advantage of it to benefit immensely in the future

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, Cryptocurrency will stay for a long time as it is the future. So it is to tap in and find out how to make or take good advantage of it to benefit immensely in the future

Well, the main reason why cryptocurrencies will be here for a long time is due to the fact that they are decentralised and there is little the government could do in order to stop them. This is one of the biggest reasons why cryptocurrencies shall survive.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One can make passive income investing in legitimate passive income opportunities by first of all looking for promising cryptocurrencies to buy then holding the coins and selling it when the price is high.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.468
Personally I am still very skeptical in the Crypto currency world to make investments on my hard earned money on it. I'd rather invest offline in some other businesses dealing with the basic needs.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.768
Yes that's true, there are actually lots of projects one can invest in, the most important thing is having the needed knowledge to be able to invest in them. You could have someone with more experience put you through.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Cryptos are more difficult to analyze than stocks, although we can buy cryptos at launch, we should check contracts to see if they have been audited by an auditing firm like Hacken. and make sure the verified project is not a duplicate of a similar contract. liquidity evaluation to avoid rugpull.

Back