How to Make Passive Income Through Mobile App

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.015
This is one area I don't make money but it's a fact that you can generate money through mobile app. But one shouldn't rely on this though it is a simple way of making money

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is why some apps can advertise and it gets annoying. That notwithstanding, it is a good way of the developers reaping some benefits for developing the functionality of that app. It is a great passive income source.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Creating and publishing your mobile app on app marketplaces like App Store and Play Store can be a great way to build passive income. If your app gets a lot of downloads and installs and if the app gets regular users, you can easily earn from ads. You can also sell services and products to earn additional income from your app.
this would have been a very good way to earn money but the thing is 1 does not know how to create an app.
If only I can create an app and put it on app store or Google play store for you to be downloaded and installed then I will make a lot of money from me.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.590
If you want to use this method and you do not have skills to create a mobile app, you can either hire a developer, which will cost you around $200 on Upwork. You can also use no code app development platform.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
This is actually another good way to earn passive income, but for you to succeed in this field, you need to be good in coding or at least have enough capital to pay someone who is good at coding. Then you need to able to create an app that everyone would want to use.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.293
This is in deed a great passive source of income in our time. I wonder why most webmasters don't talk about it . They oftenly concentrate on websites, blog site, forums among others.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes. The concept of creating a mobile application and making the same available for download on app stores is a sure avenue to earning passive income. The only downside is that this strategy is however largely limited to users with the necessary technical knowhow to make apps and maintain the same.

What charges do Google and Apple impose on entrepreneurs adopting this strategy?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Majority of the application developers make money by posting advertisements on their apps. They also offer referrals links as well. They earn commissions when the app user signs up through their referral link in the app.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One can earn passive income through mobile apps by creating an app that gives values to the user and monetizing it through ads, in app purchases and a also subscription model.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One can generate passive income through a mobile application by signing up into programs that enable her to earn money consistently. I am thinking about the Apps that pay users for receiving or sending sms messages.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes! It is one of the best ways of passive income. If you are not a developer, it will cost you some substantial amount of money to develop an application. There are some applications that is very expensive to develop like forex trading apps, crypto trading apps etc.
That's why I have been trying to learn mobile development so as to build apps because it will cost a lot hiring someone to build for me and then it won't be the case if I build the app myself.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't make passive income unless with internet sharing apps it's hard to make passive income it can take years or even more to achieve passive income with mobile phone

Back