How to manage "crab mentality" in a company?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.892
In the past, I always encountered co-workers who love to pull me down without thinking the consequences. At first, I kept in silence and ignored them. However, I am still a human being and need to be respected. As the years go by, I learned how to confront them. In my mind, I cannot let them do this again and again.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
I have not experienced it at my workplace. They feel that they can't just pull me down for I am equipped with skills and EQ with two graduate courses and one postgraduate while they, just a plain four-year college graduate :love:. They cannot beat me.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.892
I have not experienced it at my workplace. They feel that they can't just pull me down for I am equipped with skills and EQ with two graduate courses and one postgraduate while they, just a plain four-year college graduate :love:. They cannot beat me.
I am sure they will not beat you with that. I do have a master's degree and changed my mind to pursue one more in UPLB. For the reason that it is not a perfect timing because of the aftermath of this pandemic.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
Humans have this tendency to always want to prey on the weak or at least something or someone they feel they are stronger than. The more you ignore this set of people, it would make them want to do more. But when you let them know you are not some pushover, they would give you that respect.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.892
Humans have this tendency to always want to prey on the weak or at least something or someone they feel they are stronger than. The more you ignore this set of people, it would make them want to do more. But when you let them know you are not some pushover, they would give you that respect.
It is my persona to call their attention when having this kind of situation. In fact, I will just give them a warning. There will be second warning for me. They will be reported for the next time around.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.343
it is always good to sometimes stand up for yourself don't allow any Humans prey on you, you need to confront them and gets them off your way to help you live better

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The truth is that it happens to workers who present themselves tone docile. From the first day, you have to let other colleagues know that you are not a walk over that can be used anyhow.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
In the past, I always encountered co-workers who love to pull me down without thinking the consequences. At first, I kept in silence and ignored them. However, I am still a human being and need to be respected. As the years go by, I learned how to confront them. In my mind, I cannot let them do this again and again.

It is very important for you to always mind your business whenever you are at your workplace because that is the only way you will maintain your sanity and do your job every time.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.343
This is why people need to have a very healthy self esteem. Every workers should present themselves with coordination. Love yourself and treat yourself as a knowledgeable person to avoid insults from others .

Kera

Somewhat Known
Jun 18, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
It is just part of the human nature to want to pull another person down. You have to be tough to overcome such people and it is very rampant on workplaces.

Back