How to maximize income on crypto in Binance wallet?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.370
I have received a small payment in Binance account , what is the best way to maximize the returns on the Binance balance? Many of the members of this forum have a binance account, so any information would be greatly appreciated.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
The Binance exchange has many features that you can use to increase your income, such as being a trader, staking, or you need to activate the Earn feature to get interest, it all depends on you, choose what is most comfortable for you.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Yes, as the user says there are many ways to make money on Binance, from staking, lending, trading and much more, watch a tutorial on YouTube or simply search for information within the platform.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.118
Yes, as the user says there are many ways to make money on Binance, from staking, lending, trading and much more, watch a tutorial on YouTube or simply search for information within the platform.
I too have so much coins in the Binace exchange app but I don't know how to invest that to grow the amount of crypto currency in my exchange for that matter.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.370
The information provided by search engines is often not correct, I have wasted a lot of time using websites and information listed first or well on the search engines. So I would like to find out if you make money staking.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
The information provided by search engines is often not correct, I have wasted a lot of time using websites and information listed first or well on the search engines. So I would like to find out if you make money staking.
Yes, I earn by staking but not in binance but in another exchange called kraken and in decentralized wallets, but in Binance you can also do it, just look for the option, Binance is one of the most complete exchanges and has almost all the functionalities and there they have staking of many coins.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.370
Yes, I earn by staking but not in binance but in another exchange called kraken and in decentralized wallets, but in Binance you can also do it, just look for the option, Binance is one of the most complete exchanges and has almost all the functionalities and there they have staking of many coins.
Is there any specific reason why you have chosen Kraken for staking your crypto, do they offer better returns compared to Binance or is there any other reason. What is the procedure for opening an account in Kraken for staking crypto?

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.118
You are very right with that my friend.
I have the Binance app on my phone. The exchange seems so complicated to me that I am supposed to learn it before I can perform any task on there.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Is there any specific reason why you have chosen Kraken for staking your crypto, do they offer better returns compared to Binance or is there any other reason. What is the procedure for opening an account in Kraken for staking crypto?
The reason why I chose kraken is because it has more protection than Binance, it has more options in terms of security, the returns in cryptocurrencies are similar, although Binance has more cryptocurrencies to staking, but Kraken has the ones I need, another reason why I chose Kraken, is because it is the oldest exchange in the entire crypto market, founded and operating since 2011.
You are very right with that my friend.
I have the Binance app on my phone. The exchange seems so complicated to me that I am supposed to learn it before I can perform any task on there.
Yes, it is the best, but anyway you could see some tutorial on how to use Binance, with all the people who use Binance, surely there is a good tutorial to learn.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
I use Binance for trading, bit if you have little or no knowledge about cryptocurrency, it's just to just buy and hold Bitcoin or Ethereum while you learn about other ways to make money.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.030
Binance has other options too, as go to it's reward section and see earn, here you will find further more ways to earn as play games get token and enter in it's lucky draw.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have received a small payment in Binance account , what is the best way to maximize the returns on the Binance balance? Many of the members of this forum have a binance account, so any information would be greatly appreciated.
I think the best way and the fastest way is to be a cryptocurrency trader but that can only happen when you are good at trading. Anyone who wants to do this must be a good trader

Back