How to Participate in Airdrops in 2023

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
There are different ways to make money in cryptocurrency, and getting airdrops is one of the easiest sometimes. A lot of people make money when they use a protocol that hasn't released a token, like it happened for Arbitrum and Optimism.

To get such airdrops, there are usually tasks one can perform, consistently to ensure your detail is captured for the airdrops. I've never gotten any, but I plan to work on it to get some from zksync

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
There are different ways to make money in cryptocurrency, and getting airdrops is one of the easiest sometimes. A lot of people make money when they use a protocol that hasn't released a token, like it happened for Arbitrum and Optimism.

To get such airdrops, there are usually tasks one can perform, consistently to ensure your detail is captured for the airdrops. I've never gotten any, but I plan to work on it to get some from zksync
Same here, I missed so many airdrops last year due to lack of information I couldn't get to participate and few of them actually requires participant to make some few investment in order to qualify.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Airdrop is a way to get small amounts of crypto for free, I never claim airdrop directly on unknown developers except from crypto exchanges or wallets, so the developers are verified and safer.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
I used to get my airdrops mostly from members of earning sites. You would have to register under them so that you can join under them but no more doing this

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Most airdrop is scam and fake. I only do airdrop that was advertise in Binance and other reknown crypto sites like coinbase, coin gecko etc. I always advise crypto investors not to invest in those airdrop.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
I totally agree with you, Most of them are just mere scam. I think people should only go or do airdrop that are advertised in known crypto sites or places

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078

Thank you for sharing this with us and there are even some telegram airdrops but most of the ones I did back then did not pay me but I don't know if we already have legit ones there

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$4.203
Are there still legit airdrops out there today? These days it us becoming pretty hard to find legit airdrops. I have tried some in the past before but they didn't work out the way i had expected.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have tried some airdrops and i was exited when i try them but the sad thing is that i never earn any money from airdrops, most of airdrops in trust wallet have no value and it was hard for me to find legit airdrops because i never get to earn from it.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me in a matter of fact, any matter regarding the air drops l am out.
In fact l have given up with the whole crypto currency thing for that matter.
Why, sorry to hear that, but cryptocurrency is a best thing, for me most of my online earning is based on cryptocurrency, it is easy to earn trade and exchange it, i know crypto world is full of scammers but trying your best in order to get profit from it is good. I hope you change your mind.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A lot of Airdrop to happen before the year ends and some comes after the new year of 2024 which I have positioned myself to get some cash from after missing out on many that happened right before my eyes due to my phone having an issue of screen which was $Tip and now I am going to miss $Ratio as my Twitter account has been suspended by Elon musk.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
In order to participate in airdrops in 2023, one should first of all research and look for legitimate airdrops, understand the project's goals and requirements. One should also set up a good crypto wallet to receive airdrops tokens.

Back