How to protect your privacy as you work online

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
it is always good to protect yourself as you work online. You can achieve by doing the following
sharing less information of yourself online, then endeavour to use srong, unique passwords and two-factor authentication if possible. then go ahead tol block search engines from tracking you.

Add yours

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.148
Because of the many different kinds of data that apps may access through your smartphone, they are able to gather a significant amount about you. Even apps that don't seem particularly malicious can be selling the information they collect about you behind your back.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Two-factor authentication is what I am doing as per request by Chrome and Facebook, I also change m password at the end of the month. There are so many hackers this time wanting to harm people.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Two-factor authentication is what I am doing as per request by Chrome and Facebook, I also change m password at the end of the month. There are so many hackers this time wanting to harm people.
Yeah your last statement is apt. Changing your password intermittently will also help

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
That is always the suggestion or request every time I forgot my password to change my old password to protect our emails and our data against hacking by bad elements.
That's right it is just for one to he able to remember the new ones . it will better to get them written down somewhere safe.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
That is what I am doing to write down my email with its corresponding password, but there are also times that we are in a hurry to write our password and the irony is, we cannot reach it out instantly, so when I request for a forgotten password, I am urged to create a new one.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.367
I just use so strong password, further I know that it is very difficult to get protected because many apps get our all information furthermore they took too many permission and we remain bound to give them these permissions.

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
It is the basic way to protect ourselves from scammers, either online or offline. We need to secure our personal information as much as possible.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
Because of the many different kinds of data that apps may access through your smartphone, they are able to gather a significant amount about you. Even apps that don't seem particularly malicious can be selling the information they collect about you behind your back.
Most of the apps are doing this and the main thing is we cannot even Stop it as if we do then we cannot even use that app to earn

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.390
I'm very certain that most of the people will not want to divulge all the information while they supply their data on the process of registering online for optimal secrecy.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.087
It is crystal clear that you should protect your data sometimes by not revealing the necessary information that you think should be private whenever you are setting up an account.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
it is always good to protect yourself as you work online. You can achieve by doing the following
sharing less information of yourself online, then endeavour to use srong, unique passwords and two-factor authentication if possible. then go ahead tol block search engines from tracking you.

Add yours
I believe that the best way for you to protect your privacy when you are working online is to make sure that you are not releasing sensitive information about yourself on the general platform where you are working.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
No reeasing of vital information is very important. A lot of scammers online capitalise on the information they get online to wreck havoc on people we need to be careful with information we share.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300

Add yours
That is true. This is why we are always advised to make use of passwords that nobody will be able to think about.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Sure to get it right online with your privacy you need to have credentials that would be very difficult for anyone to guess them.out correctly. You would gain a lot more benefits

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.955
I just provide minimum information about myself when registering with an online site. I use a strong password and change my password once every three months. I tighten privacy settings for my online accounts.

Back