How to sell your t-shirt designs?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
As you realize that you are a good designer, and can produce many printed t-shirts the next thing to do is sell your printed t-shirts. These are the things to do to guide you: 1. Find the perfect niche 2. Determine your product materials and printers 3. Create your T-shirt designs 4. Get feedback on your T-shirt concepts 5. Set up your e-commerce store 6. Establish your printing and fulfillment operation and 7. Make your first T-shirt sales. Inspire yourself in this business because T-shirts are one of the most popular clothing items. For one thing, they are easy to wear, making them ideal for sports or casual occasions. They are also affordable so expect a good profit once you run a business like this. You will not regret it and if you are not good at the design you may hire a designer. Suggested colors of the t-shirts to print are black, gray or white. These colors allow the logo to stand out and the brand to speak for itself.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can sell your designs on sites like Creative market, Creative Fabrica, and Etsy. Interestingly, instead of selling your T shirt designs, you can also sell T-shirts by using your own design.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
I'm going the sites you recommended. I have a friend who also likes to sell printed t-shirts, she will be inspired to proceed to his dream business. I may also like the sites.

Back