How to solve traffic issues.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The main issues bordering bloggers and video streamers is how to get traffic to their links. If you don't have traffic to your link, it is of no relevant. It would just be likened with a building in an island.
For every links to be successful, it must have targeted traffic. It is in this traffic its prospective audience lies.
Traffic creates awareness of the sites. It generate leads and can eventually converts into sales. That is why no marketers ever take the matters of traffic with lenient hands. In order to secure targeted traffic they go to the extent of buying traffics from providers. Traffic could be from email lists, advertising on social media. Using services of influences etc.

enehemie

Complete Stranger
Apr 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is true, while I do not make video as a blogger I didnt earn anything yet because of the lack of traffic to my blog. Im also new a beginner writter and still need to better my skills to make great articles to my blog.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.150
IN order to solve your traffic problem, you need to focus on SEO. If your website manages to appear on the high rank on search results, you will get traffic. If that is not happening, build followers on social sites and promote among your followers.

enehemie

Complete Stranger
Apr 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
what is SEO and how does it help blogger to get traffic on their sites? I have always though you need to promote your content in social media to get traffic not other way around it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.710
what is SEO and how does it help blogger to get traffic on their sites? I have always though you need to promote your content in social media to get traffic not other way around it.
SEO means SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION. To generate traffic you must have good website content. You should also know what people like to see on your website. Make sure that you always check your content and see -compare the content that generates good traffic.

enehemie

Complete Stranger
Apr 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
SEO means SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION. To generate traffic you must have good website content. You should also know what people like to see on your website. Make sure that you always check your content and see -compare the content that generates good traffic.
I see, with the way you describe it its something capital for traffic. I will have to start doing my own research on it then to learm more about it. Maybe I already some SEO skill and just need to improve it.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I see some sites complaining of Google dance where they rank high one day and then go down after some time before ranking high again. Is this normal and does it affect traffic too?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.025
I think the webmasters are required to go on an extra mile here through making promotion and advertising of their blogs, links and sites on the social media, forums and probably on the adnetworks for the purpose of getting organic traffic for the sites.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How sustainable is it for a marketer to purchase traffic? My query is founded on the ideas that such purchased traffic is highly likely to be short-lived. The moment the individual users cease to receive financial incentives, they are bound to stop visiting a site.

What tactics should marketers apply to ensure the sustainability of this bought traffic?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.025
How sustainable is it for a marketer to purchase traffic? My query is founded on the ideas that such purchased traffic is highly likely to be short-lived. The moment the individual users cease to receive financial incentives, they are bound to stop visiting a site.

What tactics should marketers apply to ensure the sustainability of this bought traffic?
That's why most adnetworks would recommend an organic traffic instead of the traffic drived by traffic exchanging sites. Google AdSense for instance would ban Such accounts that use such kind of traffic.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To solve traffic issues, one should focus on creating high quality content that is relevant to target audience and optimized for search engine. This may include building high quality backlinks to one's website.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.025
For me one can always do this by creating more and more appealing content with the best quality ever. Advertising and marketing the site also brings in more and more visitors to the site.

Back