How to source free money for your business

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
Starting a business comes with funding it. But it can be difficult when you have no money and getting a loan for a start up isn't advisable. So how can you source for free money. you can do the following

Look out for government grants; one of the main sources of free money for entrepreneurs is the government grants. governments do have this programs to help new businesses get started. it is to find out and apply

Seek aids from wealthy individuals

This is another avenue for entrepreneurs seeking free money. wealthy individuals do offer capital to startups. you can bring them in as stakeholders in the business

Raising money from a large group of people.

You can get free money from collaboration of people on the internet. You can try out sites like kickstarter or Indiegogo where you can post your would be business and asked for donations

What do you think?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
it might not necessarily be about paying back but yiu have to be accountable and give them a stake in the business. it can be you helping to promote their name or business

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.888
When it comes to my business, the closest thing to free money i have ever gotten was when a relative gave me some cash as a support to my business. Besides that i have been earning all the money i make use of.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
Sure you can source free money from your friends and relatives. Try to get the ones you might not necessarily need to pay back at a specific time but it doesn't stop you from compensating them in the future.

Back