Question How to specify Paypal address for withdrawal?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
What is the procedure to specify Paypal address for withdrawal from the forum? If the paypal address is specified after the item is purchased from the shop, will the payment be processed?

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What is the procedure to specify Paypal address for withdrawal from the forum? If the paypal address is specified after the item is purchased from the shop, will the payment be processed?
It's similar to other forums. Go to shop and buy PayPal $5 or $10 or more depending upon your earnings 5000 RIF is equal to $5 and after adding it to cart, checkout. After that click on configure and add your paypal email and payment will be processed. As per admins last post he's out for 3 days so your payment will be processed after that time or you can wait and request payment next week

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.605
It's similar to other forums. Go to shop and buy PayPal $5 or $10 or more depending upon your earnings 5000 RIF is equal to $5 and after adding it to cart, checkout. After that click on configure and add your paypal email and payment will be processed. As per admins last post he's out for 3 days so your payment will be processed after that time or you can wait and request payment next week
Thank you so much, very well- explained. I now understand since it is my first time to join a big forum site like R.I.F.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have returned from my retreat. With this being said, all pending transactions have now been processed. This question has been answered, and this thread is being moved to the archives.

Back