How to start a business you like?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
How are you going to start a business you like? Have you asked this question to yourself? We are always discussing here about businessrs but neither others have their own to start, correct me if I am wrong. There are business members here already started but it's all about cryptocurrencies, and I am not a crypto type of person. Somehow, my mind tells me to try, it might be soon. These are the following suggestions on how to start the business you like, in fact, these are what I did before my milk tea-selling business was materialized. These are the following:

1. Conduct market research
2. Write your business plan
3. Fund your business
4. Pick your business location
5. Choose a business structure
6. Choose your business name
7. Register your business
8. Get tax ID.

May I know if you have started doing this? The feeling is so nice if we have our own business.

Last edited:
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Having a strong business goal is one thing every business startup needs o consider. You shouldn't just rush towards starting up your business, just like you have written, researching about your niche is the first thing one ought to do

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.091
In my humble opinion, starting up a business should be based on a person's interest and passion. In this way, he or she will be inspired and motivated to do it despite the challenges or risks.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
Having a strong business goal is one thing every business startup needs o consider. You shouldn't just rush towards starting up your business, just like you have written, researching about your niche is the first thing one ought to do
You're so right, we should not be in a rush. It needs a careful planning. There are many important considerations. Once you're there you'll find it easier to make your business appealing to customers.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
To start a business you like, you need to do a feasibility study to determine if your business idea is viable. Consider the funding and other resources you require. Check the legal requirements such as getting a Business Registration Certificate and think of a good name and logo for your business.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
How are you going to start a business you like? Have you asked this question to yourself? We are always discussing here about businessrs but neither others have their own to start, correct me if I am wrong. There are business members here already started but it's all about cryptocurrencies, and I am not a crypto type of person. Somehow, my mind tells me to try, it might be soon. These are the following suggestions on how to start the business you like, in fact, these are what I did before my milk tea-selling business was materialized. These are the following:

3. Fund your business
8. Get tax ID.

May I know if you have started doing this? The feeling is so nice if we have our own business.

This is a very good guideline on how to start up any kind of business that you want to start because if you follow all of them, you will have almost everything covered and not make any mistake.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
If we only follow we won't meet obstacles in our business. These steps were proven potential once start a new business. It's best to start the one not so hard.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
If we only follow we won't meet obstacles in our business. These steps were proven potential once start a new business. It's best to start the one not so hard.
Business is a rigorous exercise but there are some steps you need to follow before you can become successful in it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
Business is a rigorous exercise but there are some steps you need to follow before you can become successful in it.
That's so right that was what I did before I started my milk tea business. It took days before I accomplished all. I started my business 4 months ago. People in RIF inspire me to operate this business.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
it can be great to start a business you like so one must start with conducting a market research, then you write your business plan. one can go ahead pick your business location and fund your business

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

3. Fund your business
8. Get tax ID.

If one is to consider and follow the steps outlined above, one would not be obliged to start one business in time. The above guidelines is better but not good for someone that want to start from scratch. Business can be started with little amount you have. Just ensure you have passion for it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
If one is to consider and follow the steps outlined above, one would not be obliged to start one business in time. The above guidelines is better but not good for someone that want to start from scratch. Business can be started with little amount you have. Just ensure you have passion for it.
You are so right, my business started with a small amount only more or less 65,000. That includes the franchise fee, the rent of the space in the mall, and others.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
To start a business, the very first thing you need to do is research. Take time out to make research about the business. Its one thing to like a business, but is another to see if you can really do the business.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
Here you have just covered all that is required for one to start a business genuinely. However this item genuine format for starting a business and it seems very expensive and tiresome.

Back