HOW TO START A LAPTOP BUSINESS?

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To start a laptop business, begin by conducting market research to identify your target audience and competition.

Create a business plan outlining your goals, target market, and strategies.
Source reliable laptop suppliers and establish partnerships.
Set up an online presence through a website or e-commerce platform.
Develop effective marketing strategies to reach potential customers.
Provide excellent customer service and ensure quality products to build a strong reputation.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
You also need to be involved in a lot of marketing about the product that you are selling so that you will have a high chance of getting people that are going to be interested in patronizing your brand.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.206
I know someone who is into this business and they are making good money from it, what he does is to go to computer village ( a place where they sell all types of computer in my country) they buy them at a cheaper price then resell them.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Selling laptop can be profitable. You have to find reliable suppliers who can offer you good price for the product. Otherwise, you cannot make a decent profit margin. Have the basic technical knowledge and skills about laptops so that you can recommend the right product to your target audience.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
The first step to take if you want to start selling computer and its accessories is to make sure you have sound knowledge about computer. If possible, technical knowledge about computer is also very vital. Without sound technical knowledge, you may be duped and scammed.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Not easy I think there are giants that most people buy from so you need to have very good marketing skills if you want to make money still if your prices are good you might succeed

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.861
The laptop business is deemed so profitable in the designated areas like nearby higher learning institutions, town and urban centres among other areas that seems to have the market potential for sure.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
Starting a laptop selling business is just like starting any business. The first thing is that you need a manageable amount of capital. Create a business plan and get some suppliers

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know someone who is into this business and they are making good money from it, what he does is to go to computer village ( a place where they sell all types of computer in my country) they buy them at a cheaper price then resell them.
I think that is even expensive and would reduce his profit margin. There are online stores that one can easily order laptops at close to manufacturer's price and resell. It is a good business.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
The thing is to know where you can buy the laptop cheap to sell higher. Some people still prefer fairly used laptop since it is usually cheap. So go for good ones

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.206
Not easy I think there are giants that most people buy from so you need to have very good marketing skills if you want to make money still if your prices are good you might succeed
Yes that's true, there are places where you can actually buy these laptops from in wholesale, you can get them here abit cheaper as well. But it also requires capital to be able to startup. Then there is the issue of marketing like you have said.

sofiko

Complete Stranger
Jul 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To start a laptop business, you need to identify a market need, conduct marketing research, create a business plan, and determine your target audience. Next, choose a profitable platform to promote your products or services, create a professional website, set up social networks and online marketing channels. Do not forget about business legalization and record keeping. Constantly improve your skills and offer quality products or services to attract and retain customers.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In all that we are going to do in this life, one has to check out and make surveys to know the demand and needs of the people so as to get a good location.

Back