• READ THE DESCRIPTION!

This forum is for posting Tutorials and How To's for making money online. It's not for posting questions.

How to Start Investing in the Stock Market

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$5.370
In order to start investing in the stock market, you need to create a brokerage account and then fund your account. You can then start investing in the primary market (IPO) or secondary market (stocks). The minimum amount to start investing depends on specific laws set by the security board in your country (for instance, brokerage fees, minimum stocks you need to buy, etc.) and the price of the stocks you want to buy. If this sounds too complicated, you might try trading and investment platforms.

There are a lot of platforms that allow you to start investing in the stock market. Some of the most popular platforms are Robinhood, Webull, eToro, TD Ameritrade, Fidelity, E-Trade, etc. First of all, you need to sign up with these platforms and then fund your account. Once, your account is funded, you can start investing.

Note: Some of these investment platforms are not available worldwide, and some of these platforms also have account maintenance fees. Do your own research before investing.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$2.695
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have an account on Shrekhan.com and I frequently buy and sell stocks as per the rate. I have earned approximately $400 in three months. I am trying to earn better from the stock market.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
I have an account on Shrekhan.com and I frequently buy and sell stocks as per the rate. I have earned approximately $400 in three months. I am trying to earn better from the stock market.
For real?
If I may ask, how much money did you start with? This seems to be a very good opportunity but my problem is that I don't know anything about stocks

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$2.695
Raw Dex
$0.000
I started with $5000 which is not a huge amount if you have some savings. And now whatever profit I am having I buy shares from it. I have not withdrawn money from my account. I won't do it unless I need money desperately.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I started with $5000 which is not a huge amount if you have some savings. And now whatever profit I am having I buy shares from it. I have not withdrawn money from my account. I won't do it unless I need money desperately.
This is really huge and enticing but the problem there is if one has the savings to invest into the stock market. Like you said $5000 is not not a huge amount to you but in my place it is millions and so a huge sum of money to invest into any kind of business.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
For beginners, buying shares in the primary market is high risk, the possibility of failure or loss is around 70%, but if successful, the possibility of profit is 1000%. In my country there are more than 80 securities companies that have licenses with the government, making it easier for investors to enter the secondary market, in general the minimum share purchase is 1 lot, so the minimum amount of capital that must be prepared will depend on the share price.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.215
I have never tried out this venture before. By the look at things however, it's seems the investment through buying of the stocks can be very risky on the matter of fact.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.580
In Croatia you have app Genius and company behind them which invest in stocks for you. Of course they take provision for each transaction, not matter did you earn or not.

Back