How to Start Making Money By Writing Online

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.730
It is easier to get started as an online writer and make money. Start by contributing to paid to post forums and article sites to earn some quick cash. Then start a blog and also publish an ebook on Amazon. The then join various freelancing platforms. Your blog and ebook will establish your credibility as a writer and you can start earning well. It will take time but in the long run, you can certainly earn well.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.355
I agree with your strategy on how to start out the writing career. As far as l am concerned, the get paid to write sites is the most suitable place for beginners to downstart the writing career.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.730
The most important thing to consider while trying to make money by writing online is to have language and writing skills. You need to have above average skills to get paid opportunities.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
It is easier to get started as an online writer and make money. Start by contributing to paid to post forums and article sites to earn some quick cash. Then start a blog and also publish an ebook on Amazon. The then join various freelancing platforms. Your blog and ebook will establish your credibility as a writer and you can start earning well. It will take time but in the long run, you can certainly earn well.
Can you share the names of the article websites which pay writers quick cash? It is very difficult to make money writing online, most of the articles are getting rejected without specifying the reason or giving vague reasons.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.730
There aren't any sites that pay upfront to general writers but if you are willing to invest your time and effort you can try sites like publish0x, hive blog, hubpages, medium, etc. You will have to understand the medium you use and publish appropriate articles to earn.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.030
Very informative post, some sites like paid for articles and Smashoid showing good rating on scam advisor but they offer as you get $5 on 1000 views. Some of my single articles get 1000 hits. But they says as views means reader should read your complete article and spend time there. Till date I didn't get any single payout from there.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.138
Good idea, starting with paid to post forums and the likes would not only help you earn a little cash, but it is also a great way to help improve your skills.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.730
You can explore paid to post site for information about earning opportunities as well as earn some cash and hone skills but you should always upgrade yourself and use other methods to make money

King Belieal

Unfamiliar
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.008
Raw Dex
$0.085
I subscribe to doing writing gigs on paid to post forums as a starting point for online writing jobs. If you are good with reading, you can also add book reviews to your online writing entry gigs.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.348
It has been a long time since I created any articles. The last site where I am doing this is LiteracyBase. I had come to realize that it is not worth spending more time doing compositions because the earnings are not spiking up that much. I just prefer to write on my blog rather than on this site.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.730
Even though writing for article sites come as a solution to make money as a writer, these sites pay low and most sites are not sustainable. They frequently vanish from the internet.

Back