• READ THE DESCRIPTION!

This forum is for posting Tutorials and How To's for making money online. It's not for posting questions.

How to Start Making Money Through Affiliate Marketing in 30 Days

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$5.370
Well, you heard this right, you can actually start making money through affiliate marketing in 30 days or less. Here's how you can do it.
  1. Create a Youtube Channel, TikTok account, or Facebook Page on a niche of your interest.
  2. Join the Amazon Associate Program or any other affiliate program of your choice.
  3. Find the product in the niche of your interest. Make sure the product you choose actually is related to the niche for Youtube, Facebook, and TikTok.
  4. Create a product video. If you can buy the product and shoot your own video, that's great. However, if that is not possible, use video-making programs like Offeo.com to create videos. Make sure your video is less than 30 seconds and you give enough information in the video.
  5. Publish your video and share your affiliate link.
  6. Create an ad campaign for your video and reach a lot of people quickly.
  7. Start making money.

Sherafina Duncan

Complete Stranger
Jun 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, you heard this right, you can actually start making money through affiliate marketing in 30 days or less. Here's how you can do it.
  1. Create a Youtube Channel, TikTok account, or Facebook Page on a niche of your interest.
  2. Join the Amazon Associate Program or any other affiliate program of your choice.
  3. Find the product in the niche of your interest. Make sure the product you choose actually is related to the niche for Youtube, Facebook, and TikTok.
  4. Create a product video. If you can buy the product and shoot your own video, that's great. However, if that is not possible, use video-making programs like Offeo.com to create videos. Make sure your video is less than 30 seconds and you give enough information in the video.
  5. Publish your video and share your affiliate link.
  6. Create an ad campaign for your video and reach a lot of people quickly.
  7. Start making money.
Wow, this is the advice I really needed. I just joined an affiliate program but still confused about what to do next because it's a completely new thing for me. Thank you very much. God bless you.

Naiwen

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ticktock is banned in Canada. I can only use Youtube or Facebook. I don't really care for making money with social media because it's an abysmal amount of money I could actually earn. I've tried with YouTube, but it hasn't worked out for me personally at least anyways. Never again making money on social media.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Affiliate marketing is a very good way to start making money online but it needs a lot of experience because without prerequisite knowledge, you cannot make money through this means.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$1.368
Raw Dex
$0.001
It sounds very easy to make money in affiliate marketing but it is really not easy to do so . Practically, affiliate marketing takes a lot of time and effort and it is not easy way to make money online.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is true affiliated market is a good source of income but requires some skill if you are not skilled you cannot go into affiliated marketing but once you know it nah good source of income

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Making money by being an affiliate marketer is not an easy job, because we have to have the main capital of social media that has many followers or website pages that are busy with visitors, as a place to promote affiliate product links. I've tried affiliate marketing from marketplace shopee, but I didn't succeed because I didn't have these two main capital. So, I won't continue now, usually those who are successful in the affiliate marketing business are influencers, celebrities, or youtuber.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is excellent but with few precautions, if you make your own video with demonstration of amazon product then it is well and good rather if you follow you tubers and use amazon's product video then first you tube will ban your account and after few days amazon will send you a letter as he has banned your account.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$2.695
Raw Dex
$0.000
Making money through affiliate marketing is not an easy thing. I have heard lots of people say that after being into it for a long they are not able to earn the desirable amount of money.

You have mentioned good tips for beginners if they want to start affiliate marketing. I have been planning to start it soon and have been learning about it to gain knowledge. I know it's not an easy task but there is no harm in trying it.

Back