How to start street food business?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.723
Street food is one of the most common kind of businesses in many countries. There are many people who make good money just by starting such kind of business in their local area. So, when it comes to starting such kind of business, what you could do?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i also run a street food business. Been running it for a year now. location and good food gets you a lot of customers. Thats why i noticed with my business. Plus you need to serve your customers food they would like. We used to operate during the week only then our customers complained and suggested we open the whole week and we listened and so we operate 7 days a week and sales are great

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$4.203
One thing you need to really focus on is getting the right location for the business. Street food business can be pretty much lucrative though.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Street food is one of the most common kind of businesses in many countries. There are many people who make good money just by starting such kind of business in their local area. So, when it comes to starting such kind of business, what you could do?
The best way is by knowing the kind of street food that you want to sell and renting a space where you will be selling the street food

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.590
The best thing to secure is the capital of having this small-scale business. It is not that high as compared to other businesses in the market.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
In my location, the owner needs to apply for a permit to start a street food business. Whether the permit will be granted depends on the location of your business and the food you sell.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.383
i also run a street food business. Been running it for a year now. location and good food gets you a lot of customers. Thats why i noticed with my business. Plus you need to serve your customers food they would like. We used to operate during the week only then our customers complained and suggested we open the whole week and we listened and so we operate 7 days a week and sales are great
I am encouraged by this your post. Keep on doing what you do and the sky wouid be your starting point. Good food and reasonable pricing are the keys to success in street food business.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.590
In my location, the owner needs to apply for a permit to start a street food business. Whether the permit will be granted depends on the location of your business and the food you sell.
In my humble opinion, street food businesses are starting to boom again in my city. The reason why it is becoming popular because the current situation is going to new normal.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.383
Street food business is the business that serves the hustlers' need for food. These people leave their house early in the morning to do their artisans jobs and they have to eat. And the patronage is very huge from those street guys.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.190
It is always nice to see these artisans on open benches being served by the food vendors. It is this sight that would make you understand the value of the street food business to the common man that is hustling everyday.
Street food business is the business that serves the hustlers' need for food. These people leave their house early in the morning to do their artisans jobs and they have to eat. And the patronage is very huge from those street guys.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.840
I think this is the easiest kind of business I have think of starting on the streets. This business has the largest market size and demand as most people nowadays prefer eating out of their homes.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.645
I believe that launching a street food business is a great idea. It seems relatively easy to get started compared to other business ventures. I believe acquiring a permit is an essential step before kicking off the business.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.590
I believe that launching a street food business is a great idea. It seems relatively easy to get started compared to other business ventures. I believe acquiring a permit is an essential step before kicking off the business.
I agree with you. I had seen some vendors selling them on streets here in my city. It has been a good business for some people.

Back