How to survive long hour jobs

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.015
Working long hours jobs can be draining and tiring but with a good pay you can keep it while looking for a way to survive it. so how can you enjoy long hours jobs

Start by recognizing the work already accomplished and celebrate your results. it will help you stay motivated

Take intermittent breaks to de stress yourself with your favorite hobby

keep a positive mindset. keep your mind away from negativity and stop complaining

Always reward your self

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.590
The best way to survive long hours job is by taking short breaks every 2-3 hours. This will allow you to stretch your body, and refresh your mind. Try to work in short sessions.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.295
The best way to survive long hours job is by taking short breaks every 2-3 hours. This will allow you to stretch your body, and refresh your mind. Try to work in short sessions.
I also think that we need to apply the proper body mechanics when sitting for a long time at work. In this way, it will also prevent us from not having low back pain and other health conditions.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Working long hours jobs can be draining and tiring but with a good pay you can keep it while looking for a way to survive it. so how can you enjoy long hours jobs

Start by recognizing the work already accomplished and celebrate your results. it will help you stay motivated

Take intermittent breaks to de stress yourself with your favorite hobby

keep a positive mindset. keep your mind away from negativity and stop complaining

Always reward your self
It's very important to make sure that you schedule your work in a way that it's going to give you time to rest well. Overworking yourself isn't good.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
If I am working long hours for myself, I can understand that it is the price I have to pay. But I can't do it for someone again. I have done it in the past and made all the sacrifices..

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.040
Raw Dex
$0.005
The most effective way to survive long hours job is to take a short break when you feel burned out. Have a cup of coffee or tea . Take a quick nap or listen to some relaxing music.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.783
For me back then what i usually do was to listen to music, after all there was no rule that stopped workers from playing music while working, as long as it does not affect their work flow.

Back