• READ THE DESCRIPTION!

This forum is for posting Tutorials and How To's for making money online. It's not for posting questions.

How to Use Alibaba and Facebook Marketplace to Build Your Business

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
Alibaba is the world's biggest B2B marketplace. Facebook is the world's most-used social media network with an inbuilt commission-free selling platform called Facebook Marketplace. You can use Alibaba and Facebook to build your business.

Register on Alibaba and find the products you want to sell. Order the products. You will be required to order in bulk, however, when you order in bulk you can get products for really cheap and you can sell them with a higher commission. For instance, you might have to buy 1000 T-shirts but you might also be able to get a T-shirt for just $1. YOu can sell the same T-shirt for at least $7.

Once your products arrive, go to Facebook Marketplace and start listing your products. Create an interesting title, use a good product photo, and add keyword-rich descriptions and tags. If needed boost the listing to reach more people in a short time.

Since you have a good profit margin, you will be able to earn well through this business model.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Alibaba is the world's biggest B2B marketplace. Facebook is the world's most-used social media network with an inbuilt commission-free selling platform called Facebook Marketplace. You can use Alibaba and Facebook to build your business.

Register on Alibaba and find the products you want to sell. Order the products. You will be required to order in bulk, however, when you order in bulk you can get products for really cheap and you can sell them with a higher commission. For instance, you might have to buy 1000 T-shirts but you might also be able to get a T-shirt for just $1. YOu can sell the same T-shirt for at least $7.

Once your products arrive, go to Facebook Marketplace and start listing your products. Create an interesting title, use a good product photo, and add keyword-rich descriptions and tags. If needed boost the listing to reach more people in a short time.

Since you have a good profit margin, you will be able to earn well through this business model.
I always hear that you can buy something for $1 and you can sell for $7 but I hardly believe it. Is that true? How do people do it? Is it by buying directly from the manufacturer

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Thanks for sharing. This is one of the best information I have seen on this forum.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
It is a nice piece of information but I think your good needs to be very cheap because the goods on that platform are always very cheap so that they can be sold fast

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That sounds like a very good idea and I think it is worth trying out and I will definitely give it a try to see if it's going to work with me.

Back