How to withdraw money from bitcoin wallet

misha

Notable
Dec 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i didn't understand the concept of bitcoin but there are lot of people who are earning bitcoins daily. i want to know how to transfer money from bitcoin wallet to bank account in india.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
i didn't understand the concept of bitcoin but there are lot of people who are earning bitcoins daily. i want to know how to transfer money from bitcoin wallet to bank account in india.
I am also a little confused so I am just exchanging with other users for forum currency and get aid in Paypal

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
So you can transfer crypto from your bitcoin wallet to a bank account in India or vice versa. first you have to understand the crypto regulations in your country do banks accept crypto, If your bank can accept crypto you only need Bitcoin address of bank account in India you can contact bank customer service. But if the bank in India doesn't accept crypto you can go through a P2P exchange.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
What is P2p Exchange @Suba and is it safe?
P2P stands for peer to peer (exchange) allowing users to exchange crypto for fiat money without going through a third party, so you are in direct contact with the buyer, but all member accounts have been verified and KYC, so they are safe from fraud. examples of P2P exchanges are Binance, OKX, Huobi etc.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Some countries allow cryptocurrency exchanges to facilitate such transactions and all you need to do is place a request, then you will get the money directly into your bank account. Some countries don't and you have to use p2p.

Back