How to write a business proposal?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.101
In my personal opinion, we can do this if done doing some research needed for the business feasibility study. It can never be wrong if we had done some research. It should be proven feasible so that banks can let us have the loans for the startup of a particular business. If it is not in full detail, it will be rejected.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Yes, that is true that a full business proposal needs to be interpreted as something that has the potential on the market to sell out. Whether at the idea stage or already implemented in phases it should be known that it is valuable and people can invest in it. So there are a lot of key indicators that the project being engineered has a social, economic and environmental impact in a specific region or worldwide then it will attract investors, it should also have a target market.

So detailed research to access whether it is viable is very important.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
In most cases it would be best to get a professional to help you write this out, especially if you are new to this. There are persons who are into the job of writing things like this.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
It is true that feasibility must come first before you are able to decode and determine a plan for the business. You have to know if the business is even possible first.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.270
In the past, I used to write manually, these days I prefer to use ChatGPT to get ideas and even develop the outline of the proposal. Once I do that I being writing

Back