• READ THE DESCRIPTION!

This forum is for posting Tutorials and How To's for making money online. It's not for posting questions.

How to Write Up Quality Articles in This Section

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Technician
Nov 9, 2022
RIF Cash
$72.579
Hello there! This article serves as a guide on how to write up quality articles on making tutorials and how to guides in this section, using the Article Writer's Group minimum word requirements of 1,000 words. I hope you will enjoy this article, and give you ideas on how to write up and format your guides that you may submit to this board!

As a reminder, we do not allow question threads or threads solely for the purpose of discussing generic stuff here. The whole purpose of this board, is to allow users here at Referral Index Forum, to provide instructions on how to make money, and how to succeed with making money from various different ways!

To give you a hint on what can be allowed as a tutorial and how to guide, you can write up something that relates to any section of the forum we have discussions on. This could be how to set up a business, how to get started freelancing, getting started in crypto investing by learning how to set things up on an exchange, how to buy, sell or exchange in the marketplace and trade center, or even how to learn how to be a first time webmaster, and start a new forum, blog or website!

To start off writing up something here and making a guide on something, you need to come up with a basic idea of what you want to write a tutorial or how to guide on. It could be anything. Best way to get started on writing a how to guide or tutorial, is to write something that you are familiar with, that you believe others might have a question regarding that subject. Whatever that subject is, make sure you know enough to be able to explain it in terms that others can understand atleast somewhat.

Once you have an idea of what you want to write about, come up with a creative headline for the how to or tutorial guide. The catchier the headline, the more likely you will get a response from the community. If you are going to write up a how to guide on how to gain better income from freelancing, I expect something like "How to earn the best reward, freelancing your posting ability!" That is the sort of headline that would make me want to look inside to see what I need to do to earn tons from writing.

Now when you are writing the article here in this board, if you are going to follow the basic guidelines for the Writing Guild group that was announced (Click/tap here for more info), it is expected that your writing target point, is atleast 1000 words. This may seem a lot, but if you are legitimately interested in helping people figure out how to do things, and how to better the approach of how to do things differently, the word count is needed, as you should be providing examples and instructions on the way to do the very thing you are writing about. Though if you read through the announcement I linked to, shorter articles are allowed, so long as they provide genuine content that is needed for what you are writing about.

Yes, yes, I know writing a big article, and potentially including pictures to aid in what you are writing can be difficult to do, but I feel like you can do so, if you put your mind to it!

The biggest issue I see with writing content, is that if you are writing on a mobile device; instead of finding a desktop or laptop computer to type everything up on; you will have quite a bit of issues with grammar in general. This may be issues with spelling, improper placement of punctuation, or even the lack thereof. So, whatever you write, I urge you to use a desktop or laptop computer to do so! Yes, you can do it on a tablet or mobile phone, but it will generally take longer to write up because of that. If you do write on a tablet or mobile device, please, please, please proofread! Those tiny screens are hard to notice issues with, if you do not proofread what you post before hand!

When you are done and you tap/click on "Post thread", remember that what you had just written up, will be put into approval queue. This means that what you wrote, will be reviewed by the Administration before it is posted. And, while it is sitting there in queue, so long as your session is still current, you should be able to see your article, and edit it further if you notice additional issues that you did not see initially. This allows you to touch up the article, and fix any errors that may have been not noticed during your proofreading. If you are afraid of loosing the ability to see the article while waiting for it to be approved, you can bookmark it, so that you can come straight back to it at any time.

If the article is satisfactory or exceptional, it will be approved and you will be rewarded based on the effort. The reward may be immediate, or will be given later, when it is decided on what the reward amount will be.

If it is published, please come back and interact with those who may comment on it, as someone might have questions on the process of whatever you wrote on. You might need to clarify things, or provide additional instruction. If you plan on writing multiple series on a subject, you might want to include that at the beginning or end of the article, so that people know if they will find additional information on how to do more, at a later date.

The biggest thing on writing anything, is to enjoy helping people. If you don't want to help people, there really is no need to post an article on how to do something.

And remember, your content must be unique, not be spun off of a different article, and must NOT be plagiarized! Any content that isn't unique, will not help the community, and will potentially get you banned from being able to participate in this community in the future!

I hope you enjoyed this article. If you have an idea of what to write, feel free to do so! If you want your article to be on the Homepage of Referral Index Forum, the article needs to be focused on one of the two subjects, which are how to do something as a webmaster, or making money online.

I thank you for reading this! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Last edited:

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
I am not sure if anyone would write and publish the kind of articles we are expecting in this section unless we are offering higher incentives. Even when we offer higher incentives, there is no guarantee that users will post quality articles. A large percentage of users on this forum, and also most of the paid to post forums, are people using English as a second language.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
If the requirements for this Section (Make Money: Tutorials and How To's) are 1000 words, will be completed in two days, and will only be paid $ 0.02, maybe it will be too tiring and the members' efforts will not be appreciated.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.349
If the requirements for this Section (Make Money: Tutorials and How To's) are 1000 words, will be completed in two days, and will only be paid $ 0.02, maybe it will be too tiring and the members' efforts will not be appreciated.
It is a very hard work I prefer 2 comments for 60 words and then earned 0.02 $ is earned so it is something very good and helpful if the @Jordan increases a little reward for this section.

Joshua Farrell

Technician
Nov 9, 2022
RIF Cash
$72.579
@saoussen5765, @Suba, @nomad, I think you guys are missing the point of the article. The object of this wasn't to discuss payment costs. It was to discuss how to write an article for this section.

We all know the reward amount hasn't been decided upon, as Jordan has yet to announce that.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
Well, I did not only mention the payment for the article but also the quality of the articles. Most of the users on this forum, and a lot of forums, are from developing countries where English is second or even third language, so we might not get the best articles.

Joshua Farrell

Technician
Nov 9, 2022
RIF Cash
$72.579
Well, I did not only mention the payment for the article but also the quality of the articles. Most of the users on this forum, and a lot of forums, are from developing countries where English is second or even third language, so we might not get the best articles.

Doesn't mean that the person can't provide quality or length. I've seen plenty of people who speak and write in two or more languages, and still can provide good quality content. The main thing I brought up, is proofreading. Need to do that to make sure things are clear and concise.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I think this article has really explained on itself. I therefore know that there are people that are passionate to educate others on how to do things better on different aspects of life. This is their opportunity to showcase their amazing talent for that matter.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
The issue is that I am not motivated to start writing an article yet until the reward for articlebwriting has been announced. 1000 words is nothing for a good writer. That's a about four paragraphs. The challenge is what would the reward be?

Joshua Farrell

Technician
Nov 9, 2022
RIF Cash
$72.579
The issue is that I am not motivated to start writing an article yet until the reward for articlebwriting has been announced. 1000 words is nothing for a good writer. That's a about four paragraphs. The challenge is what would the reward be?
I am perfectly fine not to be motivated by being paid. Do you know why? The motivation isn't for me to get money off of something. The motivation is to help people. Yes, writing up a tutorial on how to do something, or a guide on how to make money in a certain genre, should be able to be paid for what was written up. Yet that doesn't excuse the fact that that shouldn't be the ONLY reason why people write. The main object, is to inform people how to do something, and payment should be secondary to that.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
Hello there! This article serves as a guide on how to write up quality articles on making tutorials and how to guides in this section, using the Article Writer's Group minimum word requirements of 1,000 words. I hope you will enjoy this article, and give you ideas on how to write up and format your guides that you may submit to this board!

As a reminder, we do not allow question threads or threads solely for the purpose of discussing generic stuff here. The whole purpose of this board, is to allow users here at Referral Index Forum, to provide instructions on how to make money, and how to succeed with making money from various different ways!

To give you a hint on what can be allowed as a tutorial and how to guide, you can write up something that relates to any section of the forum we have discussions on. This could be how to set up a business, how to get started freelancing, getting started in crypto investing by learning how to set things up on an exchange, how to buy, sell or exchange in the marketplace and trade center, or even how to learn how to be a first time webmaster, and start a new forum, blog or website!

To start off writing up something here and making a guide on something, you need to come up with a basic idea of what you want to write a tutorial or how to guide on. It could be anything. Best way to get started on writing a how to guide or tutorial, is to write something that you are familiar with, that you believe others might have a question regarding that subject. Whatever that subject is, make sure you know enough to be able to explain it in terms that others can understand atleast somewhat.

Once you have an idea of what you want to write about, come up with a creative headline for the how to or tutorial guide. The catchier the headline, the more likely you will get a response from the community. If you are going to write up a how to guide on how to gain better income from freelancing, I expect something like "How to earn the best reward, freelancing your posting ability!" That is the sort of headline that would make me want to look inside to see what I need to do to earn tons from writing.

Now when you are writing the article here in this board, if you are going to follow the basic guidelines for the Writing Guild group that was announced (Click/tap here for more info), it is expected that your writing target point, is atleast 1000 words. This may seem a lot, but if you are legitimately interested in helping people figure out how to do things, and how to better the approach of how to do things differently, the word count is needed, as you should be providing examples and instructions on the way to do the very thing you are writing about. Though if you read through the announcement I linked to, shorter articles are allowed, so long as they provide genuine content that is needed for what you are writing about.

Yes, yes, I know writing a big article, and potentially including pictures to aid in what you are writing can be difficult to do, but I feel like you can do so, if you put your mind to it!

The biggest issue I see with writing content, is that if you are writing on a mobile device; instead of finding a desktop or laptop computer to type everything up on; you will have quite a bit of issues with grammar in general. This may be issues with spelling, improper placement of punctuation, or even the lack thereof. So, whatever you write, I urge you to use a desktop or laptop computer to do so! Yes, you can do it on a tablet or mobile phone, but it will generally take longer to write up because of that. If you do write on a tablet or mobile device, please, please, please proofread! Those tiny screens are hard to notice issues with, if you do not proofread what you post before hand!

When you are done and you tap/click on "Post thread", remember that what you had just written up, will be put into approval queue. This means that what you wrote, will be reviewed by the Administration before it is posted. And, while it is sitting there in queue, so long as your session is still current, you should be able to see your article, and edit it further if you notice additional issues that you did not see initially. This allows you to touch up the article, and fix any errors that may have been not noticed during your proofreading. If you are afraid of loosing the ability to see the article while waiting for it to be approved, you can bookmark it, so that you can come straight back to it at any time.

If the article is satisfactory or exceptional, it will be approved and you will be rewarded based on the effort. The reward may be immediate, or will be given later, when it is decided on what the reward amount will be.

If it is published, please come back and interact with those who may comment on it, as someone might have questions on the process of whatever you wrote on. You might need to clarify things, or provide additional instruction. If you plan on writing multiple series on a subject, you might want to include that at the beginning or end of the article, so that people know if they will find additional information on how to do more, at a later date.

The biggest thing on writing anything, is to enjoy helping people. If you don't want to help people, there really is no need to post an article on how to do something.

And remember, your content must be unique, not be spun off of a different article, and must NOT be plagiarized! Any content that isn't unique, will not help the community, and will potentially get you banned from being able to participate in this community in the future!

I hope you enjoyed this article. If you have an idea of what to write, feel free to do so! If you want your article to be on the Homepage of Referral Index Forum, the article needs to be focused on one of the two subjects, which are how to do something as a webmaster, or making money online.

I thank you for reading this! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
I think it will be kind enough to increase the amount that you will pay people for article

Joshua Farrell

Technician
Nov 9, 2022
RIF Cash
$72.579
I think it will be kind enough to increase the amount that you will pay people for article
@Jordan needs to discuss that, as I said, he was going to set it up, but hasn't posted anything about it yet. Wouldn't hurt to make that suggestion if you want to suggest a potential pay rate.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I think there is no problem with us waiting for our boss Jordan to show up and hear from him what he has in store for us as far as the article creation matter is concerned.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
I guess the message I received today to join the article group had to do with this thread, I think it's a good way to prepare users to write quality articles in the section

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I too had received that message. It's a very great thing for each person to grow on their workplaces or on the Businesses. That's why from a paid poster there is that need to climb one step higher and become content creators.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.240
Writing 1000 words or more should not in anyway be the problem the problem is did you understand what you want to write on if you understand then to share your opinion in as many as possible words is not a problem

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
Writing 1000 words or more should not in anyway be the problem the problem is did you understand what you want to write on if you understand then to share your opinion in as many as possible words is not a problem
Some people see it as a problem because they do not know how to write long articles which can be normal since it is not everyone that is into writing of articles.

Back