How Users From Nigeria Use PayPal?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
As per my knowledge users from Nigeria cannot receive payments in PayPal but from months or years I'm seeing many are receiving payments through PayPal and would like to know how is it possible?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
PayPal barred Nigerians from using its services because they assumed that we are all criminals. 😂😂😂😂😂😂.. But when they realized that Nigeria is a huge market that sould not be ignored, they entered agreement with few banks in Nigeria. Secondly, then their monopoly is been threatening by cryptocurrency and nerdwallet

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also read somewhere PayPal doesn't operate in Nigeria. There are many countries where it doesn't work. I wonder how Nigerians get paid through PayPal when it doesn't operate.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also read somewhere PayPal doesn't operate in Nigeria. There are many countries where it doesn't work. I wonder how Nigerians get paid through PayPal when it doesn't operate.
Only those, who have some tricks, or have business in other country where PayPal operates

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As per my knowledge users from Nigeria cannot receive payments in PayPal but from months or years I'm seeing many are receiving payments through PayPal and would like to know how is it possible?
You are right. In Nigeria, we can open a PayPal account and receive payment but we can not transfer them. But I have a working PayPal account which I used and it is verified but I must be careful with how I use it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
You are right. In Nigeria, we can open a PayPal account and receive payment but we can not transfer them. But I have a working PayPal account which I used and it is verified but I must be careful with how I use it.
So others can receive payment but cannot use it? That's terrible

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
PayPal barred Nigerians from using its services because they assumed that we are all criminals. 😂😂😂😂😂😂.. But when they realized that Nigeria is a huge market that sould not be ignored, they entered agreement with few banks in Nigeria. Secondly, then their monopoly is been threatening by cryptocurrency and nerdwallet
I don't even have a PayPal account presently because it is so stressful and I don't think I can undergo that stress of creating one so I prefer to withdraw my earnings to a cryptocurrency wallet

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
That is why we use other ways to open PayPal account which might get our account suspended if not careful
yes I can imagine that and I think the reason is our Government because they don't allow Paypal to work independently in our countries

Back