How Well Do You Buy Palmwine?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Someone is a very popular drink in Africa but I am sure that it is not only Africans who drink palm wine.
Selling palm wine is a very lucrative business here in my country because there are a lot of people who would love to drink some palm wine and if palm wine is not available in such an event, the event may not go well.
I can vouch for the Palm Wine sellers in my society that they are really making money.
Do you know about the business too?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.370
I have not seen palm wine out here, but I would want to try a sip of it. In my country, we can buy some vinegar made of palm. They are locally made and it is still use by the locals here.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have not seen palm wine out here, but I would want to try a sip of it. In my country, we can buy some vinegar made of palm. They are locally made and it is still use by the locals here.
If you taste palm wine, you will surely like it. Some people had other supplements but the original one is preferable

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Palm wine is a natural drink gotten from a palm tree. An original Palm wine is always sweet with small alcohol. But if the palm wine can be saved in the house for some days, it will ferment and become more alcohol

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.843
Selling palm wine can be pretty lucrative in mostly rural places but thats not to say you cant make it selling palm wine in urban places as well. Though personally i am not really that much of a fan of palm wine.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.834
It happened to be my favourite drink of all time and I always consume palmwine. It is a very natural drink that is better than the chemicalized drinks.

Back