How will crypto perform in the future?

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Crypto as we all know has been in existence for more than a decade now. It has been a good investments for both businesses and those who just want to invest their money. How would crypto perform in the future?
What do you think?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
The truth is that crypto currency has come to stay and it must be adopted by a lot of people or countries as I still see a bright future for the network.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.165
Although crypto has a bright future, many governments take advantage of high tax rates leaving retail traders with little profit. Even though most of the crypto users, more than 70%, are traders and retail investors.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cryptocurrency is the currency of the future. No matter what, crypto will continue to expand and increase in value and relevance. Though, presently the price of cryptos is very down but that is still going to improve.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.000

It is difficult to predict the future performance of cryptocurrencies as they are subject to a wide range of factors including market sentiment, regulatory changes, and technological developments.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
That is hard to say, it will depend on too many factors, one of the most important is the adoption of these and their future usability, their technological and regulatory development, we also depend heavily on the next halving and the general economic panorama, there are too many variables

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It would be too tough to predict anything with surety at this point about the future. There are mixed responses. Some are pretty positive while others feel that it will not be good. But one thing is for sure that it's quite popular and many across the globe are involved in it. So, it is going to stay there in long run. The future is unpredictable and lot will depend on the economy of the world going forward, technology and all the speculations.. It's a risky asset and depends solely on speculations, but it's definitely a lucrative one to keep so many interested in it around the globe.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is very certain that the future of cryptocurrency is bright and it will perform credible well in the future.
I am sure that many are keeping very high hopes around that as many are involved and have invested there. Recently there have been some positive signs and value of Bitcoin has risen. The current times are quite unpredictable. We can only hope for good and can't say anything with surety.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
The price value would definitely go up but one thing about crypto is that you can't actually predict it. Lets watch and see how things go though.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I feel crypto has a bright future ahead of it and I see it getting better over time. At the moment it does seem to be struggling but that is to be expected with the cost of living and also with rising inflation and the economy being how it is at the moment. I do believe that in years to come more people will adapt to the fact that there is crypto and will start to take it more seriously. I know I have finally got myself into crypto and accepting it after looking into it and before I was very skeptical.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The current scenario in the world economy is not good. Economic recession and inflation are here. And even the future can not be predicted. Ongoing war, pandemic...the world has witnessed a lot recently. Current times are unpredictable.
But for sure crypto can not be undermined..With so many involved in it around the globe, it is not going to disappear all of sudden, just because governments and financial institutions are wary about it

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Recently author of one of the most popular book on financial stuff...Rich Dad and Poor Dad, Robert Kyasaki has states that crypto might be the future. That builds a lot of positive speculation around crypto market. He has a good reputation when it comes to finance and economy. His words can not be empty.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The adoption of crypto currency will increase with time as liquidity issues are solved. This will make it to be used as recognised assets by individuals and institutions alike. It'll also be the preferred payment method.

Back